🎄ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕃𝕚𝕤𝕥 {𝔼𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕄𝕚𝕔} 🎄

Aizawa was trying to drift off when his bedroom door was swung open "Mic if this over a spider I will-" "Sho you have to read Eri's letter to Santa right now!" "Shut up shes sleeping idiot, bring it over." Aizawa sat up and took the letter from Mic,

♡♡♡

Dear Santa,

Mr. Mic said I should write to you about what I want for Christmas but there's only really one thing I want this year. I want an older sister! Mr. Deku's friend was talking about how his older sister makes him sweets and stuff and I would love to get to do that! It's all I want!

Thank you in advance!!

♡♡♡

He looked up to see Mic's smile "Sho we have to give her a sibling!" He nodded "I think this is the excuse we've been looking for to get L/n home." Mic excitedly nodded as he took the list back.

♡♡♡

You and your friends were walking back to the dorms to begin getting packed up to leave when Mic's head popped out of his classroom "L/n I need to speak to you for a moment about your grades, promise it won't take too long." 

Once Mic had you in the classroom he shut the door "Is this about the essay I turned in late, I swear I really forgot the due date- Mmh!" A rag was placed over the bottom half of your face as you began to struggle against his hold "Shh, it's alright. Im not gonna hurt you I just need you to take a little nap." 

♡♡♡

You woke to the feeling of being carried, you looked up and threw blurry eyes you could see Mic carrying you outside "Hizashi it took you long enough." It took almost all the strength you had but finally you were able to speak "A- Aizawa-sensei." He smiled down at you "Hi baby did you have a nice nap?" You felt betrayed at the realization that your homeroom teacher, the man who had dinner with your family at least once a week, was a part of your kidnapping.

♡♡♡

By the time they pulled into their driveway you were fully awake and fighting against Aizawa's scarf you were wrapped in. Mic opened the back door and pulled you back into his arms "Eri's gonna be so excited we got her a sister." "Your fucking crazy!" Aizawa popped your mouth "Language young lady, I won't tolerate that kind of disrespect and neither will Hizashi."

Once inside the house you were placed at the table and force-feed before Mic tucked you into your new bed.

♡♡♡

Early the next morning you were woken to being picked up "Sorry dove, need to place you under the tree." 

♡♡♡

(

Requested by: GenderfluidPanBitch

Im back! I need to finish Christmas stuff so I can start on my request {which are still closed}