𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭, 𝓞𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Just a reminded before we start 114782 is Mic and 113576 is Aizawa, for any other info you'll have to go back and read Attached {EraserMic} it's a few stories up from this one {and c/n means code name} 

"Im serious, I need to be put in a different department!" I sighed as I rubbed the bridge of my nose "You've worked here for 10 years, why do you all of a sudden want to be moved-" "114782 and 113576 know my real name." My blood ran cold as I froze in place "What- What do you mean they know your real name c/n?"

She looked around as if we aren't sitting in my high-security office "I went to take their vitals and 114782 greeted me as always but this time he said my real name, asked about my sick grandmother, and even ask if id come to have lunch with him inside the containment all while 113576 just stared at me with a smile." I nodded "Well seeing as their brains were rewired to be obsessed with the other it's not too hard to believe they could become obsessive over you as well." 

She looked panicked causing me to sigh "Alright c/n, ill get the paperwork ready to move you to a different department." "What about-" "If you want something done you have to do it yourself. I'll take up caring for Mic and Eraser." She nodded as she stood "Thank you, thank you so much Ms. Koi!" 

♡♡♡

You were walking home from the lab, halfway home you heard the sound of heels hitting the pavement behind you. You turned to see your boss still in her lab coat walking up behind you "Ms. Koi? Is everything alright?" She got fully up to you before taking her hand out of her pocket, and that's when you saw the shot meant for sedatives.

You immediately turned to book it only for her to grab and shove you to the ground. She got on top of you as you grabbed her wrist with both hands trying to wrestle the needle out of her hand but end the end she was able to jab you in the neck "Ah! You bitch!" She smiled down at you as she cuffed your hands and feet "I've been called worse." You were tossed into the back of a van that had rolled up sometime during the scuffle and it drive off as you started fading out of consciousness.

♡♡♡

You woke up to the feeling of being snuggled on both sides. You looked over to see 114782 and 113576 on your other side. You went to scream only to realize you had been gagged, you looked up to see Koi writing on her clipboard "Morning subject 128974." 

♡♡♡

(495 Words)

Requested by: ziakitty

I'm sorry I stabbed, kidnapped, and threw you in a cage with your stalkers I had to for the story 

Up Next: EraserMic 

Wednesday's story lol