𝓢𝓹𝓸𝓲𝓵 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

There are some products in here that might bring you down memory lane
F/s - Favorit snack

Child Reader 

Hizashi was sat on the couch, his little princess snuggled up in his lap as her favorite show played on the tv "Daddy! Look!" Hizashi's eyes looked up from his book to the tv. A commercial was playing singing some song about a thing called a Stuffie "You want that?" "Yes please!" He gave a chuckle "I'll order one for you later ok?" 

"You keep spoiling her like that and she'll be a brat when she hits her teen years." Hizashi turned to his husband who had just entered from patroling "I do not spoil. Im just making sure she's getting the full childhood experience." Shota chuckled as he hung his scarf and kicked his boots off "Yeah you don't spoil her. It's not like yesterday you ordered her a pillow pet, a doodle bear, another snackie, and more zoopals.."

Your dad pouted as you laughed "Your just jealous I'm the favorite!" "Are you now, because if you were then our little princess wouldn't leave you for some [f/s]!" You gasped when your poppa pulled your favorite snack out of his hero suit, causing you to hop off Hizashi's lap and over to Aizawa who pulled you into the air "Oh I spoil? Who's letting her have sweets before Dinner, Shota?"

"I never said I didn't spoil, just said you do it more." They laughed, causing you to laugh. Yes, the three of you would almost be picture perfect family...if not for the rotting bodies of your real parents buried under Mic's roses.

♡♡♡

(300 Words)

Mic would 100% spoil the shit outta his kids and no one can change my mind about that  ✋

First one was kinda deep and ass so you get two post today...even tho they late af again sorry