𝕋𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 {𝕎𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕝𝕗 𝔸𝕚𝕫𝕒𝕨𝕒}

3. Werewolf Aizawa 

It was supposed to be a short hike, just to stretch your legs after a night of sleeping on the ground. But then it started raining, hard. You lost track of your directions and soon you were in a panic spinning around to try and see threw the thick rainstorm. Suddenly, even thought you could still see it was storming you were no longer getting rained on. You looked up and jumped with a yelp, a huge bipedal wolf creature was towering over you.

He frowned at the look of horror that printed on your face "Im sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. You looked like you needed help." It can talk "Uh, yeah im... lost." He nodded "Im not sure where you came from but my cave isn't far from here, you can get out the rain and then we can find your camp site." You nodded as he gave you a smile pointing in the direction he wanted you to walk in.

It wasn't a long walk before the cave came into view, once inside he gave you a towel and pointed to a worn out couch you quickly sat on. After a few minutes he came back and gave you a tea cup "Thanks."

It rained for hours but finally the grey sky cleared to a chilly blue making you smile. You stood discarding the towel once wrapped warmly around you and accidentally waking the sleeping wolf "Huh?" You gave him a smile "Sorry, it stopped raining and im about to go out and see if I can find-" He quickly stood and grabbed you, holding you just a bit to tight "No. You stepped into my territory which means you belong to me now, and I dont let things that belong to me go." "But-" "But nothing mate, now come and cuddle while we sleep."

♡♡♡

(348 Words)