𝓐𝓯𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓭 {𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

"I-Im not afraid of you!" 

Aizawa's eyebrow quirked. The tremble in your voice didn't go unnoticed by him but he's not sure if the statement is for you, or him. He looked you up and down it was clear he was intimidating you. He really didn't want to move in fear of sending you into another panicked outburst but maybe he could give you peace of mind if he showed you a softer side.

He slowly raised his hands up to his head, in surrender, as he sinks to his knees. He watches, trying to judge your reaction, but you simply eye him skeptically "I don't wanna hurt you Y/n." "You broke into my house psycho!" He sighs "I just want to protect you, can't you see your in no shape to do so yourself."

He took another look around your room, clearly, the room of someone going threw a depression episode, and shook his head "Please I just want you to come with me so I can cater to your every whim." "And if I dont?" "Plan B." "Plan-?" You had no time to react as you were bashed so hard in the back of the head that you fell out.

Mic placed his speaker back on his neck "Wish she would have just gone along, feel bad hurting her yo."

♡♡♡

(225 Words)

Sike bitch it was EraserMic! lol