"𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾!" {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

🚧 Not like my standard content, dead-ass {yandere} smut 🚧

Hizashi leaned over you until his mouth ghosted your ear "I thought I was a bastard?" He chuckled upon hearing a moan escape your lips "Mhm, you know your kidnaper, a monster, a horrible person? What happened to all that, darling?" Every example was followed by a hard thrust causing you to grab onto his shoulder like it was your life line "I don't care about that right now! Just, god, keep doing what your doing Hizashi!"

"Hizashi?" He stopped mid trust causing you to whine "Come on! Move!" He gave you a sadist smirk as he held your hips down to the bed stopping you from moving yourself on him "Uh, uh ,uh. Say you love me first." You glared up at him "Come on darling, ill give ya all you want and more if you just say those three simple words." 

When you again didn't respond he pulled one of his hands of your hip to hold your wrist above your head "I said," and began pounding into you "said you love me!" "Hi-zashi! Zashi!" He leaned down again, giving your shoulder a small bite "Zashi what baby?" 

"I love you! I love you! I love you! Dont stop!" "Heh, there's my good girl." 

♡♡♡

(232 Words)

Cocky bastered

Part 2 coming soon...It was supposed to be one full story but then I decided nah