𝓒𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓵𝓮 {???}

Name: Hizashi Yamada aka Present Mic

Age: 31

Gender: Male

Quirk: Voice

Problem: Love sick

Status: Extremely dangerous, take precaution!

♡♡♡

I

closed the file and nodded to the detective as I stood tucking the file under my arm "Please bring me to him." He nodded as he stood to lead the way. I followed him down the long dull grey hallway until he stopped at one of the hevy metal door, the words 'Hizashi Yamada-Aizawa' written on a sticker on it "This is him, are you sure you dont want me to go with you-" I shook my head "Sorry sir but I feel your presents will only get in the way, thank you for the offer though." He slowly nodded before opening the door only long enough for me to slip in before slamming it shut and locking it once again.

The man tied down to the chair by heavy binds looked up at me, sad and unhinged "F/n?" I sat in the chair that was palced in just for me a bit before my arrival "No, my names Koi and im here to help you Mr. Yamada." His hallow eyes sparked to life as I crossed my legs leaning forward a bit "Do you remember why your here?" He shook his head eyes never leaving me "Mr. Yamada, you and your husband hurt F/n-" "LAIR! I WOULD NEVER HURT MY DEAR SONGBIRD AND NEITHER WOULD SHOTA!!" I finched but only for a second as the quirk canceling collar activated quickly "Mic where is Aizawa. If you tell me where he is I can reunite the two of you. Wouldn't you like that?" He smiled as he quickly nodded "Then where is he Mic?"

"Behind you."

I felt it all at once, the ice cold fear grip my heart. I tried to jump up but I wasn't quick enough. A hard blow to the back of my head sent me falling to the ground. I groaned as I start to crawl for the door but a boot stumping my back cut that plan short. Suddenly Mic was standing in front me "Shota she would be a perfect little pet! Dont you agree?" The man above me hummed in though "I dont know Mic, shes not even house broken-" "Oh but her and F/n could become friends, then she wont be so lonely this time around! Please, please, please!" Aizaqa sighed as he picked me up and handed me to Mic "Fine but shes your repsonsiblily, im not helping." "YES! Thank you!"

♡♡♡

(458 Words)

I dont know what this is but it hit me at like 1 in the morning and I rushed to write it lol, something new that I hope you liked