☁𝓟𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓞𝓯 𝓒𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓼 {𝓢𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓲𝓴𝓾𝓶𝓸}☁

You woke up and got ready like every other morning. You grabbed your sussex trug and headed out to your garden like normal. What wasn't normal about this day was the guy in royal attire laying in your garden. When he turned to you you quickly bowed "Um, are you ok?" You stood slowly looking up at the man your sure is the prince of clouds himself "I- your majesty, are you alright?"

He laughed "Majesty? Now im sure your not alright.... Uh, whats your name?" "Oh im F/n L/n." He nodded "Im not sure about my last name but my first names Oboro!" "Oboro Shirikumo, prince of the cloud kingdom." "Nope, just Oboro man who has no idea where he is. There is no way im a prince."

You figured if he truly doesn't want to remember that stuff them their must be a reason and dropped the subject. You decided on simply inviting him in for some tea and a change of clothes.

☁☁☁

Its been years since you found Oboro in your garden and it had to be one of the best things to happen to you. Over the years the two of you have fallen and love and gotten married, making him Oboro Midoriya, and you two even have a son Izuku Midoriya now.

 ☁☁☁

You were inside doing the dishes, Oboro was on top of the house fixing the roof, and Izuku was playing in the garden. What a peaceful day.

Oboro was hammering a nail when he heard his son's scream, without hesitation he created a cloud and flew down to find his son standing in front two men decked out in armor one holding a sword to his sons face demanding to know where he is. Oboro lifted the hammer into the air and started speed walking to the men when he heard you scream out not to take another step.

You quickly took the hammer and handed him Izuku instead while chiding him about doing such things in front his son. You then turned to the royal guards asking if they were both alright and receiving a simple nod from both in return. After a bit of back and forth with you and the guards everyone found that Oboro was in fact the prince of clouds that had been assumed dead for years.

You turned to him "I told your dumb ass you were the prince." One of the guards with black hair pointed at you "A simple village women cant talk to the prince like that." Oboro gave him dagger eyes as he pulled you closer to him "Dont talk to my wife like that, I can still grab that hammer." Both guards looked to each other as they spoke in unison "Wife!" They quickly bowed "We're sorry your majestys!"

 ☁☁☁

A week after finding the guards you and your family were loaded into a cloud carriage and being brought to the capital of the cloud kingdom.

Upon arriving the two guards stopped you from getting out with your husband "You should stay between us ma'am." "Why?" "Well you married the prince, who took your last name, and your not even a resident of the kingdom you'll one day rule. To make a long story short, we dont know how the citizens will react to you quit yet." You nodded before stepping out and standing between the two guards with your son on your hip.

You all walked down the street with the citizens being over joyed to see their prince again. One of the guards, the one with long blond hair, grabbed your waist as he put your son on his hip before walking threw a large crowed. Oboro seemed to be giving the man a death glare but since no one else reacted to it you assumed you saw wrong in the jumbled street. 

☁☁☁

That night you felt the bed shift, you turned to see Oboro beginning to put house slippers on "Where are you going?" He gave you a smile "Walk around the castle, cant sleep." You rolled back over closing your eyes "Check on Izuku while your out." "Sure thing cloud-nine."

He opened the door to find Mic, the blond body guard, and Eraser, the black haired one, guarding the room "Mic, please accompany me to check on my son." "Sure sir."

The door closed and the two started walking, hes going to teach him a good lesson about putting his hands where they dont belong...

 ☁☁☁

(779 Words)

Requested by: Kamiko_1234

Lol I changed the hearts into clouds cuz I thought it would be cute since its Oboro

🎵I'm sorry I was gone But look, I made you some content Mommy made you your favorite🎵