𝓢𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓭 2 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

8Daddyissues8 Here is your happy ending!

You were laying on the dark beach staring up at the shining stars in the night sky when you were suddenly splashed with the cold saltwater of the nearby ocean. You hopped up and looked over to the ocean to see your snickering mate "im gonna drown you." He stuck his tongue out making you wattle into the water until you were deep enough for him to grab you helping you stay afloat "I was trying to relax." "Relax at home."

You gave him a smile "Alright, let's go home."

♡♡♡

You grabbed the league of the rocky floor of the cave you call home and pulled yourself up. Letting your legs dangle into the water you looked around "Where are my babies?" Hizashi let out a few chirps and only a few seconds later both of your sons popped out the water "Mom! Dad taught us how to hunt today!" "We caught our own dinner look!" Your sun held up what used to be a fish "Oh that's so cool! I bet you looked like a real predator!" 

"We're gonna catch a shark! Like dad did!" "Let's go find one!" Your sons rushed out the cave with excited chirps "Shoudn't you go stop them?" Hizashi shook his head as he moved between your legs to hug your waist "No sharks around, pick this cave for reason." You smiled running your hands threw his damp locks "Well they'll be looking for a while then, what should we do with all our alone time?"

Hizashi got a sickly smile before yanking himself back causing you to fall with him into the shallow waters below "I just got dry!" He gave a half chirp half-laugh "Can't cuddle on land." He pulled you to his chest as he laid flat on his back to float the both of you "I guess your right. Good night Hizashi I love you." "Night mate...love you too."

♡♡♡

(332 Words)

Hope it was ok im not too good at fluff fluff