𝓥𝓲𝓰𝓲𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓽𝓮 2 {𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

You woke up to Aizawa shaking you "Breakfast time." 

You pulled a seat next to Shinsou and sat with your plate "Morning sis." You gave him a smile "Morning bro." You felt Aizawa ruffle your hair "I love when you two get along." He sat down next to Mic giving him a quick peck on the check "Morning darling." "Morning dear." 

♡♡♡

You and Shinsou were walking down the UA halls when you looked around, when you saw no one you turned to Shinsou whispering "Why does no one tell on him? Mic is a famous pro hero working with a bunch of pro heroes and we're at a hero school. Let's get help-" Shinsou covered your mouth before looking around himself "Thats a very bad idea, you see that huge scar on Mic's arm this morning?"

You nodded "Yeah, he said Aizawa did that to him when he tried to hint to Midnight he needed help way back in the day. It's why we said just play along." He looked around again just to be 100% sure before speaking once more "Look im gonna let you in on my plan. Mic says we're not the first kids Aizawa's done this too, he always lets them leave when they become adults, but they were all to scared to tell, so when we're free we're gonna get help for Mic and Eri. We just need to play the waiting game for now." He let go of your mouth and after a second you nodded "Ok, for Mic and Eri."

♡♡♡

(354 Words)

Requested by : Sol565

Up Next: Mic

So I posted this on the end of Yandere MicEruary but I thought I should also post it here

My 2022 Yandere One-shot Month Books Schedule:

If you cant read it it says 

Current: February: Shinsou
March: Kaminari
April: F/n
May: Dabi
July: Midnight 
August: Fatgum/Endeavor {Not shipped, just sharing a month}
September: Shigaraki
October: Monster Mic
November: Aizawa
December: Platonic Assorted {May subject to change cuz this my least fav, im sorry its just the one that takes the most work}