𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Hizashi sat himself in front of you on the old couch you two have shared so many early mornings and late nights on, looking up at you with a bored expression. You stood in front of him, arms crossed and on the verge of tears "Tell me what you've done." He leaned back, raising his foot to rest over his knee as he looked over to the pot on the stove "Tell me what you've done or im leaving right now!" He looked back at you, that same bored expression on his face "If I tell you your gonna leave anyways." "... That's debatable."

He sighed, shaking his head before repositioning himself once more. Leaning forward placing his crossed arms over his knees, looking down at the coffee table between the two of you "I kill him." You knew he did, but god having him confirm it so casually in the same tone he uses to tell you that he did some mundane task honestly shook you. Tears started to fall down your face "He didn't suffer, I made it quick, if that makes you feel better. Probably not though."

He finally looked up at you, looking down at him with pain and annoyance in your eyes "Oh don't look at me like that! I did it for you!"

"For me!? Killing the love of my life wasn't for me!?" He stood, giving a small stretch "Oh he wasn't the love of your life, he treated you like some trophy he'd one not a partner, it made me sick. I saved you from a life of-"

"You didn't save me! And you didn't do any of it for me! You did all of it for your own selfish desires!" The asshole had the nerve to shrug, to fucking shrug! "Dinners about to overflow so why don't you go put that stuff back where ya found it and stop snooping so we can just put everything behind us for good." That smile that you love so much. The one that used to make you weak in the knees and flustered. That smile made its way up to your face as he waited, but it all but disappeared when you tried to walk past him "Im going to stay at my mother's for a bit-"

Cut off by the harsh grip that grabbed your arms and yanked you to sit where he just stood from

"You always do this! You go snooping where you shouldn't and find out im 'not the man I married' or however the hell you spit that venom at me. Then you come crying to me for the truth acting all tough till ya get it then it's a titty baby tantrum that ends in you packing up your shit and going to your mommy or your little best friend's house. Sometimes it's weeks other times it's months but no matter what chances the end is always the same, I come home from work to find you going about your day like none of it ever happened." He bent down getting eye to eye with you "Why can't you just admit to yourself im a sick bastard and you can't live without me no matter how hard you try?"

After a minute you stood and grabbed the box of stolen police evidence "I won't go snooping again Hizashi, im sorry I hope you can forgive me." He gave your forehead a light kiss as he pulled your face up to look at him "Oh my dear melodist I can never stay upset at you."

When you returned you sat opposite him at the table and ate. And after dinner, you laid beside him on the old couch watching the movie he picked for the two of you because he's a sick bastard...and you can't seem to live without him. 

♡♡♡

(672 Words)

Ik it's not a posting day but it's my mans birthday so I had to post him 🥳