𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 2 {𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓼}

Aizawa smiled as Eri rushed up to you "She's a bit nervous but she wants to know if it be ok with you if she stayed for a few days too? I have her things in the car but if not she won't be too disappointed." You gave him a smile "Of course she can stay a few nights." 

"Bye F/n." "Bye, Shota."

♡♡♡

Hawks walked into the kitchen to find you, Eri, and Shinsou at the table working on homework "Oh, do we have Eri for the week too now?" "She just wanted to spend a day or two with us, something about Aizawa having a mission and wanting to stay with her brother." "Cool, I'll order out tonight." 

It had been a few hours since that little conversation and Hawks seemed annoyed. You left to do laundry and as you were putting the wet clothes into the dryer the door to the basement slammed shut. You jumped and quickly turned to see Hawks in front of you, looking more annoyed than ever "You wanna hear some rumors I've been hearing around work?"

You didn't speak but he continued "Word around is that Eraserhead has been spending a lot of time trying to woo an old fling." "If you think it's me it's not! I divorced Shota for a reason, why would I want to get back with him?" He shrugged "Maybe you're looking for something you haven't found in me, or maybe your just a slut." He walked up until he was in your face "What did I say would happen if you went against me?"

"I didn't-" Once again you found yourself on the sharp end of a feather "Dont worry, it'll be quick." 

Suddenly the basement door was kicked open, hitting Hawks and knocking him on his ass and making the feather rear up and slice your check. Your arm was grabbed and you were yanked into strong arms. You looked up to see Aizawa before you were basically tossed into the passenger seat of his old black car. He floored it and you panicked "The kids-!" "Mom!" You turned and basically shoved yourself into the back to hug both kids.

Once inside UA's teacher dorms the security system was turned on. You were sat on Aizawa's bed as he cleaned the cut on your check "How did you know?" He put the bandage over the still bleeding slash "I had my suspicions, Eri's stuffed bear had a camera." You frowned "You spied on me?" "I had to."

♡♡♡

"Good morning." Aizawa rubbed his eyes as he sat at the table, letting you put a plate of breakfast in front of him, matching the ones the kids were already eating out of. Its not the life you thought you'd have, locked inside a high-security house with the rest of the world thinking you were dead...but honestly it's not that bad...at least better than the life you had with that lunatic. 

♡♡♡

(489 Words)