𝓝𝓸 𝓜𝓮𝓪𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓸 {???}

🚧Suggested age-gap🚧

A hand slammed into the wall beside you, you looked up from the papers you were about to deliver to Midnight to see Snipe.

Not again!

After a very awkward conversation you managed to slip away from him and booked it into the lady's room. He went back to his desk as Mic leaned over to him "Ever head of 'no means no' dude?" Snipe leaned back in his chair "Nah man she's just playing hard to get." Mic was about to say something but decided you're a big girl, you can handle yourself "Alright man, whatever."

He went back to his seat as Mic leaned over to him "Ever head of 'no means no' dude?" Snipe leaned back in his chair "Nah man, she's just playing hard to get." Mic was about to say something but decided you're a big girl, you can handle yourself "Alright man, whatever."

♡♡♡

Snipe was walking to his car when he felt a hand on his shoulder, he turned to see his coworker "Hey man, can I get a ride home?" "Oh man, you scared me for a second, sure hop on in."

♡♡♡

Midnight rushed into the teacher's lounge "Turn the news on!" Ectoplasm did as she said, 

"Pro hero and UA teacher Snipe found dead in an ally behind a local bar." Mic shook his head "Another hero lost in the night, tragic." Everyone nodded before going back to their work.

After the day was over you collected your things and began to walk to the door "Mic-san do you mind giving me a ride home? With recent events id rather not be walking at night." "Sure-" Aizawa grabbed your shoulder giving it a firm squeeze "I can drive you, im heading that way anyways so Mic doesn't have to go out his way." You gave him a smile "Alright then, get home safe Mic." "You too."

On the way to his car, tucked into the back of the parking lot, Aizawa nudged you with his hip "How are you doing, with the whole snipe thing I mean." "Upset about our fallen co-worker, but another part in me is happy I won't be getting harassed at work anymore... Does that make me a bad person?" He looked over but you had your head down "Course not, no one wants to have to file their papers in the bathroom because someone can't take no for an answer, speaking of that. Look at me."

After a second you complied "If anyone, and I mean anyone, makes you feel uncomfortable again come tell me right away and I'll handle it for you. Alright?" "Yes sir."

♡♡♡

(453 Words)

Up Next: Idk probably something Mic lmao