𝓢𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

-Some of this could be seen as Homophobic so proceed with caution- 

"You know chat when I said ask me questions about Pros I didn't mean kiss, marry, kill- Oh I found a fresh one. 'Which pro hero would you like to game with?'" You took a second to think "You know, I think Present Mic would be fun to play Animal Crossing, maybe Mindcraft, with." 

♡♡♡

You sat on your chair and waved to the camera "So you guys remember that pro hero asks stream I made? Yeah well apparently I had some pros on that stream so today I will be gaming with none other than the funky DJ man himself, Present Mic!" Another chair scooted into view to reveal Mic with a control "Hello liste- viewers!" 

♡♡♡

The stream lasted three hours and your viewers ate it up! The two of you had good chemistry and were able to match each other energy well making the whole thing a lot of fun to watch.

Once you double-checked the camera was off you begin to clean up. You noticed Mic was giving you a smile "What?" "You know, our fans were hardcore shipping us." You chuckled "Yeah chat likes to act up a lot." He grabbed your waist and pulled you to him giving you that signature Present Mic smirk "Maybe we should give the people what they want."

You pushed away from him "Sorry to burst your bubble Micky boy but, I'm gay, as in I don't like men." He frowned "Oh, shame I'm gonna have to bring you in for illegal quirk use-" "WHAT!?" He gave you another smile "Well you were using that little quirk of yours all day today, I saw it with my own eyes." "You're a lier!" "And who do you think they will believe a trusted and famous pro hero, or you?"

You frowned, shoulders falling, causing Mic to get a little twinkle in his eyes "You know what you gotta do if ya don't wanna go to jail right darling~?" You nodded as he handed you his phone "Then be a good girl and go ahead and put your number in there for me." 

♡♡♡

(400 Words)

Up Next: Nighteye X All Might