𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓹𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓮 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓣𝓻𝓾𝓽𝓱 {𝓣𝓮𝓷𝓼𝓮𝓲 𝓘𝓲𝓭𝓪}

He simply shrugged it of by making a bad joke "At least I didn't mention other women."

"Can we talk, it's important?" Putting the bookmark in place he set it aside in favor of turning to look at you "Yeah, what's up doll?" He could see the unease on your face, whatever was next he knew was uncomfortable for you "You said some...weird things, while you were high on that morphine stuff." 

He gave you a light chuckle "Like what? Hope it wasn't embarrassing." You looked away, nervously fiddling with your fingers "Well, you were talking about how I'm yours and how you'd do anything to keep it like that. That everything you did was for me and everyone that got in our love's way had it coming but then clammed up and wouldn't explain what you meant no matter how many times I asked...What was that about?"

He laughed "Just the drugged-induced rambling of a man in love, don't think too hard about it I was on a lot of pain meds." "Yeah but-" He cut you off "Hey at least I didn't mention other women right." You laughed with him this time "Yeah. Well, it's getting late im gonna sleep now." He nodded "I'll turn the lap off so you can sleep then."

You were still unsettled, sound like the rambling of a drugged-induced mad man than a lover but that look in his eye when he brushed it off made you feel like asking more questions was dangerous.

♡♡♡

(260 Words)

Happy Birthday Theghost_VA

I cant believe I've never written for him before