𝓨𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 {𝓔𝓷𝓭𝓜𝓲𝓬}

As Hizashi finished mopping the stew mess he turned to you, tied down to the kitchen chair "Fuyumi spent hours cooking that only for you to waste it in less than a minute. You should apologize to her." "I don't owe her, or for that matter you, shit."

Enji entered the kitchen, still in his hero suit, to see his husband and darling staring at each other like they were about to have a showdown "...How was everyone's day?" Hizashi turned to his husband and gave a tired smile as he let himself fall into the man's arm leaning up for a kiss "Our dove has been a thorn in my side all day Enji-dear!" 

He rubbed his over-dramatic husband's back "Well why don't you go have some alone time ill dinner, I'll handle our phoenix." "You're a lifesaver, my love!"

♡♡♡

It had been about an hour since he sent Hizashi to cool off and Enji is starting to understand why he needed it as another eraser bounced off the side of his head "Can you stop?" "Mhm, no." He took a deep breath "You could go watch tv, read a book, why not go sit in the garden!" "Or I could continue annoying you."

Enji pushed up from his desk to scoop you up "If you want attention you can simply ask for it, you don't have to be a brat." Placed on his lap as he sat on the couch he started to look for something to watch "Would you like a movie or a tv show?" 

"You know what id really like? To be let go!" He frowned letting out a small sigh "Why would you want to leave? You know Your life is perfect. You just can't see it because of your victim complex" Your jaw physically dropped, the only complex around here is a hero-conplex! "Perfect!? I've been kidnapped and held hostage by two loons!"

"Im so sick and tired of your yelling!" You both quickly turned to see Hizashi standing in the arch of the hallway "It's all you do! Yell and cry! You are not the only one that's hurting! Do you think we like seeing you upset!? You think it doesn't hurt us when you call us names!? Throw shit and hit us!? HUH!?"

"Hizashi that's enough!" "No, it's not Enji! I know you don't wanna make the same mistakes from your past and that's fine, I'm here to support you! But this little- Our dear dove needs a wake-up call."

♡♡♡

Hizashi placed the cooled-down soup in a cup down in front of you along with a kiss on your cheek "I went out and got you some bendy staws, thought maybe you'd like them more than the normal ones." You looked down at the soup but didn't touch it "Love I know it's been hard to eat but if you don't start trying I'm gonna have to get you a feeding tube and I know you don't want that."

After a moment you opened your mouth to put the straw in, Endeavour shuttered as he always does when he's reminded of the fact his husband took your tongue.

♡♡♡

(522 Words)