𝓓𝓪𝓻𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 {𝓨𝓪𝓴𝓾𝔃𝓪 𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

"Here. Everything you wanted and then some, as a.... show of good faith." Aizawa smiled as he leaned back on the fresh red couch. After a moment Chisaki seemed satisfied because he smiled "Thank you Aizawa-san now to discuss that payment-" He was cut off by a door swinging open, and both men turned to the intrusion to see a seemingly younger girl rush in as two of Chisaki's men followed behind her.

She was crying as she rushed behind the couch Overhaul sat on "I haven't left the base I swear! Please I don't want to return to the quarantine room Kai!" Overhaul sighed and rolled his eyes "If you don't want to be disinfected stop acting like a brat, take her cant you see im busy here!" The girl was dragged out as she fought for freedom, when Aizawa looked back to the man he smiled once more "Im very sorry about her, father never taught her manners apparently. Now back to the payment-" "Keep your money, give me the girl." 

Chisaki's eyes widened "That doesn't seem like a fair trade, such a dud for all your giving me?" "Not a fair trade to you Mr. Overhaul, so do we have a deal or not?" After a moment the younger male snapped his fingers "Chronostasis bring the nice gentlemen's payment out to his ride please." 

Aizawa gave a small laugh threw his smirk "Pleasure doing business with you."

♡♡♡

Aizawa was sat in the middle, you on one side and his right-hand mand Hizashi on the other. You were all halfway back to his hide-out when he could no longer take the silence in the car, he turned to you and caught your eye for a moment before you quickly turned back to look down at your feet "He was right, you really don't have manners." 

He held back his smile when he noticed you shrink a little further into yourself, fiddling with your fingers that sat in your lap "I mean anyone with a basic understanding of manners would thank the man who saved them." If it had not been so quiet in the back of the slick black car Aizawa's sure he wouldn't have heard you whisper out a "Saved me?"

He slowly moved his hand under your chin, lifting it up so you had no choice but to meet the older man's eye "Yes darling saved you. Your brother was just so mean to you, you didn't deserve that did you?" "N...No." He gave you a soft smile as he nodded "No sir. I gave up a lot of money for you, I didn't have to but I did so why dont you work on those manners darling."

♡♡♡

One of Aizawa's men opened the door as he gave you a light nudge out of the car. Once inside the Aizawa family compound he slipped his arm around your waist and begin leading you down the maze-like halls "I had Mic call ahead while we waited for you so your rooms all ready to go and once your comfortable we can move you into my room." "Your room?"

He gave you another warm smile "I didn't buy you for nothing, darling."

♡♡♡

(537 Words)

Part 2, coming soon....maybe