𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓭 𝓜𝓮 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

8Daddyissues8 The cuddles I owe you

You walked down the stairs, a blanket wrapped around your shivering frame. When you made it into the living room you saw your two captors huddled together under a blanket on the couch with mugs of hot coffee in their hands. The fireplace roared in front of them as the movie on the tv played "Can you guys turn up the heat?" 

Mic turned to you, a sympathetic look covering his face "No can do baby." "Why not?" Aizawa gestured to the thermostat on the wall "Are repair man cant come by till this weekend." You frowned, shivering where you stood causing the two men to frown. 

They both stood, Aizawa went to the kitchen as Mic walked up to you. He slowly grabbed your shoulders leading you to the couch "You can come sit in front the fire with us, we're watching your favorite movie." He sat you on his lap pulling the thick blanket over the two of you and soon Aizawa was snuggling up next to you two handing you a mug of your own "I made you hot cocoa instead of coffee." 

The three of you all leaned back as close as you could possibly get together and started the movie where the two left off. 

♡♡♡

You crawled up the middle of their bed, wiggling around until you were comfortable between the two men. After a moment Aizawa spoke "Sweetpea, the heat is fixed. You know that right?" "Yeah." "Well you know you don't have to sleep with us for warmth anymore, we don't want you to think you have to know that you did-" "Shota I wanna cuddle with you and Zashi. You not making me do anything, it's ok really." You felt Mic wrap his arms around your waist yanking you to lay against his chest "Well that's music to my sore ears." 

♡♡♡

(316 Words)