ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥 {ℤ𝕠𝕞𝕓𝕚𝕖 𝔼𝕣𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣𝕄𝕚𝕔}

5. Zombie EraserMic

So this is how it ends huh, cornered in a shitty convenience store by a heard of zombies. 

Back in the begaining of this apocalypse you thought it would be ok, even after you lost your parents you still held hope but there just doesn't seem to be a way out of this one. When the zombie hand grabbed your shoulder you didn't fight, you just closed your eyes hoping it wouldn't hurt to much.

"𝕐- 𝕐/𝕟."

You know that voice, slurring and weak, but it was still noticeable "Mic!?" You looked up to see you were correct, well half correct. It was sure as hell Mic but he was one of the zombies in the heard, guess that is kinda your fault though.

♡♡♡

Mic pushed you with his shoulder out the way causing the zombie to take a bit out of his jaw "AH! SHIT! Y/n run, run and dont come back!" "Wait but-" "GO FIND SHOTA!" You turned on your heel as you heard his gun go off running to find the other man that had taken you in after your family turned.

♡♡♡

Another cold dead hand grabbed your other shoulder and you looked up to see Aizawa, looking almost as bad as Mic.

♡♡♡

You walked into the tent to find Aizawa under a zombie "Y/n? Y/n is that you!?" "Y-yeah." "Run girl, grab my gun and run!" Again like a scared little girl you were you did exactly as your elder instructed.

♡♡♡

You felt like you deserved it, them being the ones to turn you almost felt like karma at its finest. That was until they both pulled you to stand in between them, covering you, as they got you out the crowed store and away from the crowed "𝕆𝕜?" You nodded before realizing Aizawa's eyes were gone "Yeah im alright Aizawa, thank you both." They both nodded before Mic spook up again "ℕ𝕖𝕖𝕕 𝕥𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕗𝕖𝕥𝕪, 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕗𝕒𝕝𝕝."

It took a second before you realized what he meant 'Need to get you to safety, dont wanna be out at night fall' the same words he told you the first night they found you cowering in the corner of your old home. "Yeah, uh, well I kinda sleep in a car I found a while after....after I lost Aizawa." Aizawa's hand came down on your head and you realized he was trying to pat your head like he used to.

You all made it to your car and they climbed into the front seats as you made your way into the air mattress in the back and covered up "Do you guys want some blankets?"  "𝔻𝕠𝕟𝕥 𝕤𝕝𝕖𝕖𝕡." "Oh alright, good night then." "ℕ𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕕."

After a couple minutes your adrenaline had gone and you were passed out cold. Aizawa turned to Mic  "𝕄𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕡𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕖𝕔𝕥." "𝕐𝕖𝕤."

♡♡♡

(479 Words)