𝓟𝓪𝓼𝓽 {𝓣𝔀𝓲𝓬𝓮}

"I've left all that in the past." 

♡♡♡

You were walking from the shop when a hand reached out of the shadows of the alley beside you and yanked you in

"F/n! Im so glad I found you! Its been so long! I've missed you!" 

You looked him up and down "Um, do I know you?" "Of course you do! Its Jin! Jin baby!" Shaking your head you turned to leave "Sorry not ringing a bell- AH!" Grabbing your shoulder he slung you back against the wall "You do know me! You do!"

You looked to the front of the alley making sure no one was coming "Ok Jin yes I know you but I wish I didn't. Look I've got a new life now, a good one, so please leave me alone." "But-" Neither of you got to say anything because a voice cut threw the air "Hands off her." You both quickly looked up

" You both quickly looked up

"Did you not hear me?" Twice let you go as he began to panic causing you to sigh quickly before whispering to him "Run, he won't chase you. Just go."

Once he was gone Aizawa dropped down in front of you "Are you alright love?" "Im fine, just a bit shook up." He nodded "I was hoping I did a good enough job keeping us a secret but I guess not. Im just glad you didn't have one of the kids with you." "Me too....Let's go home." 

♡♡♡

You woke to a scream that kinda sounded like, Eri! 

You quickly jumped up and rushed to her room to find her bed empty. You started rushing around the house yelling out for her. When you rushed into the kitchen you caught a bloody Jin dragging the limp body of your boyfriend "Oh my god!" He quickly dropped him causing blood to splash onto you "Im sorry!" "Jin what did you do!?" 

He reached a blood socked hand out to you but you backed away "It wasn't supposed to go down like this." "W-Wheres Hitoshi, where is Eri!?" "...It wasn't supposed to go down like this." "You- You sick bastard!!" He reached out for you again but this time you turned and ran, ducking into the hallways closest with Aizawa's phone you managed to grab on the way out of the kitchen.

Flipping threw the contacts you heard Twice ripping the house apart looking for you, finally you came upon the contact you were looking for 

Ring 

Ring 

Ring 

Ring 

"Kinda in the middle of a show Sho bud-" "Mic!" It came out a whispered hiss as you gripped the phone to your ear "You need to get to the house fast, please I need you!" "Why? What's going on?" "Just please get here-" The door to the closest was ripped off by three clones while the original twice grabbed you, yanking you off the floor "I did you a favor, he was making you soft." Before you could scream he slapped his bloody hand over your mouth "My F/n wouldn't have ran or called for help! She would have killed me where I stood! NO! My F/n would never have let this happen to her family in the first place, you've lost your edge but it's ok I'll help you find it again!!"

♡♡♡

(612 Words)

Requested by: SpamtonSpamton

....I accepted death when I wrote this out, go ahead I deserve it 

Up Next: Fuyumi

Forgot to post yesterday cuz I was aggravated so here's Friday's post