Wreak {Mic}

Tried to get back behind the wheel today, had a panic attack, so no more driving for me for a while ig anyways here's a self insertish {My details of events and language but its still Y/n} oneshot I made to try and make myself feel better 

You peaked your head into the doorway of your father's study "Hey I'm heading to school now." "Alright, I'll catch up with you later." You grabbed your bag, breakfast, and keys before hopping into your old truck. After connecting to the Bluetooth radio you backed out the driveway and started driving down the empty road.

Look, as a kid I used to think life

Is moving so slow, I watch it go byLook out the window on my bus rideI thought the world was so small, through my closed eyes

You slowly released the gas and started to push on the break as you went to turn the curve-

Bright lights, shadows, stuff flying around and hitting you in the head as your whole body is being jerked around the cab

"Breaks! Hit the breaks!"

Your not sure where the voice came from or who it was, hell it might not have been there at all, but you slammed the breaks with both feet causing your car to slam to a stop and you to bash your head on your wheel. After a second your vision came back and you put the truck in park as everything hit you, you ran off the road! Pretty far too!

You started hyperventilating as tears rolled down your face, the only thought in your head was 'you have to call your dad!' 

You found your phone on the floor under your bookbag and grabbed it,

One ring

Two rings

Three rings

Four rings

"Hey, ran out of gas-?" "I ran off the road! I- I- Im sorry! I ran off the road!" "Hey, hey calm down. I cant understand you what happened?" "Daddy I ran off the road! It was so scary! I cant- I was on the road and now im in the canefield!" "Im coming baby! Stay right there im on my way!"

It didn't take long maybe four minutes and your dad's car was pulling up a bit away from yours. He slammed the car in park and hopped out rushing over to pull your shaking form into a tight hug "Are you alright? Anything hurts?" "Im sorry I crashed the truck-" He only glanced towards your truck with its fucked up hood and missing light before starting to examine your head and arms "Fuck the truck, little songbird are you alright!?" "My knee hurts." He dropped down and pulled your pant leg up "Its bruised pretty bad. Come on."

In one swift motion you were being carried to his car. Once home you were placed in bed with an ice pack on your knee "Im gonna call the doctor, get some rest."

♡♡♡

Mic sat in the waiting room leg bouncing up and down as he waited. Finally his little songbird came limping out the back, doctor's excuse in hand "My leg, shoulder, and chest are bruised and I have whiplash but im ok." He nodded with a smile "Lets go get some lunch then we can head home alright." You nodded and started limping to the car only for Mic to once again carry you.

♡♡♡

As Mic watches you take your pain meds he cant believe he blinded himself like that. He's a pro hero and he couldn't see the danger of letting his little girl drive a barely road legal 27-year-old truck in the early morning light!? He has to be a fool to not take those keys away. He'll drive her, he can make the time! Or he can hire her a personal driver! His baby will never touch another pair of keys in her life!

♡♡♡

(820 Words)

Not proofread or edited

I wish I could remember more but literally all I remember is singling along to my radio as I tried to turn the curve but my wheel was like stuck or something and then suddenly the back of my truck bounced, bright lights and shadows in front me {My sis said that was probably my headlights reflecting off the road sign/trees I hit and my dashboard cover flying up and covering my windshield for a second}. The stuff in my truck was flying all over and some of it was hitting me. I heard 'hit the breaks!' inside my head then I was lifting my head off the steering wheel to see I was on the edge of an empty canfield.

Im lucky tho I missed the deep as ditch by a few inches and lucky I was in a truck because a car would have been totaled from a crash like that ...My air bag never deployed tho so win some and lose some ig 

The doctor at the hospital {Yeah I went, happy now} said my concussion is probably the reason I remember so little of the events