𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮 {𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓼}

TW: Reader is a prostitute, nothing spicy 

"Why don't you stay for breakfast?" You turned back to the birdman in the bed "I already stayed the night, I gotta get home birdy." He frowned "I can drop you at home, maybe I could drop him at school-" "Dont start Hawks, I've already told you to keep my son outta your little fantasys." When you were dressed he handed you the wad of cash he owed and you left, taking a few turns you didn't really need to...just in case.

♡♡♡

You walked up to the UA archway, when you dropped Hitoshi off that morning you'd promised him you two would spend the whole day together since you'd been busy with work lately. When you made it to the spot to meet him your eyes widened.

"Why are you talking to my son?" Both Hitoshi and Hawks looked up at you "Oh you must be Ms. Shinsou! Nice to meet you! Sorry I was just talking her stuff with him." "Do you talk hero stuff with every minor you come across?" You were giving him daggers at this point but before he could say anything more another voice cut threw your conversation "Is there a problem?"

"No Shota, just a misunderstanding." Hitoshi turned to you "Can dad drive us home?" Hawks watched as you looked up to Aizawa "Its out the way, your dad's probably busy-" "It is out the way but you know ill drop the two of you off." You looked super annoyed now but you nodded "Alright, let us get home then." You gave Hawks one more mean mug before you walked off.

♡♡♡

You shut the door of the old black car, Hitoshi is already halfway up the apartment steps "Thanks Shota." "Of course, see you this weekend?" "Yeah, don't be late this time." He drove off and you sighed before rushing up the steps to get your mother-son day started.

♡♡♡

The weekend came and Hitoshi was running around the apartment making sure he had everything he need for a weekend at his dad's. You opened the door at the first knock, surprised at how early Aizawa was only to see Hawks! You quickly closed the door behind you "How the hell did you find my address?" He gave you a smirk and a shrug "You weren't answering my calls-" "Because I'm done with you!" Taking a breath you lowered your voice, not wanting Hitoshi to hear you.

"You've been borderline stalking me for a while now but I ignored it for the money but now your fucking with my son and that's where I draw the line. Leave and don't come bac-" You were cut off by a feather slapping over your mouth, another right above your neck "Listen F/n, you deserve better than the life you have now. Hitoshi deserves better than this life. Now be good and let me in so I can properly meet my step-son."

The sounds of boots on the metal stairs made him retract his father and grab your waist "Hey O! Eraser! What's up?" Aizawa gave him a polite smile "Just here to pick up Hitoshi...am I interrupting something?" Pulling yourself from Hawks' grip you opened the door "'Course not, come in he's super excited for this weekend."

♡♡♡

(554 Words)