𝓒𝓱𝓲𝓵𝓵 {𝓜𝓲𝓷𝓪}

She was afraid you were gonna hate her, so afraid she completely avoided you after bring you home.

♡♡♡

She slowly shut the front door hoping you were already asleep and despretly not wanting to wake you- "Oh your finally home." She froze still facing the door, unwilling to turn and have to face you, whould you be mad? Crying? Oh go she doesn't know if she can handle it if your crying! "I made us dinner." She slowly turned to see, a content smile on your face? "Come eat, before it gets cold." She followed you to the kitchen and let you put her into a chair before walking off to make her plate.

She looked down at the plate when you place it in front her, it was her faviort "Are you... Are you trying to poison me?" She was taken aback when you started laughing "Why would I do that silly?" She rubbed her arm "Do you not get that I kidnapped you!?" She watched you push up from your seat and come to sit on her lap wrapping your arms around her neck and resting your head on her shoulder "Yeah. Mina can I be honest with you?" "Uh, yes?" "I think its so romantic you went threw all that trouble just to be with me." She couldn't help but smile when she looked down and saw the genuiness in your yes.

♡♡♡

(240 Words)

Requested by: helpfandom