𝓗𝓪𝓽𝓮 {𝓚𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Hizashi gave a cold laugh as he ushered you into his lap "I give you everything! I love you unconditionally! For what could you possibly hate me for?" You looked at him unbelieving that he really just asked you that "Are you serious?" "Of course I am, my queen, you have everything and if you don't I get it for you. So why do you hate me?"

You stood from your seat on his lap to stand taller than him "You're a tyrant. You used your status to threaten to take my father's land if you didn't have my hand in marriage within three days." He simply shrugged, smile never leaving his face "I turned you from a lowly farmhand peasant to a queen. Not to mention your neglecting to remember the fact I gave your father much more lush land after our marriage. He, just like you, are thriving."

You huffed as you turned to leave only to be yanked back onto his lap "You never did answer my question." "Yes I did, I hate you because you forced my hand in marriage." You pouted down at you "Would you have rather me courted you, I can do that if you like! I'll have carts of all your favorite things delivered to your room-!" "It's not courting if we've been married years now and in fact, I wish you had so I could have slammed that wooden door in your gold-encrusted face!"

His stupid smile returned as he pinched at your check playfully "And that is why I simply could not court you, you're to suborn for your own good. But that's no matter now because I have you in my arms, all to myself, and that's what's important to me." "Not me loving you?" "No, because whether you love me or not I can do as I please with you."

♡♡♡

(324 Words)