𝓡𝓾𝓷 𝓐𝔀𝓪𝔂 {𝓛𝓞𝓥}

❣ (Unedited)

"Well if I'm such a burden then don't worry you'll never have to deal with me again!" Your dad's car came to a screeching halt as you flung the door opened and hopped out slamming it once retrieving your bag "F/n Aizawa you get back in this car right now!" "Make me!" When you saw the driver's side open and your dad step out with his capture weapon you booked it through an alley and climbed a fire escape to the top of a building.

After thirty minutes of searching Aizawa sighed as he rubbed the bridge of his noes "Mic's gonna kill me for this one." He got back in his car and speed off, what a great father leaving after only a bit of looking if you were a villain he would drop everything and look for days but you already know you aren't as important to him as his job.

You climbed down and sat next to a garbage can, what now? You won't make it home on foot from here and even if you do you won't be able to get inside your key is on your school id that's still in your dad's car. 

You put your head in your lap before you heard a voice "You ok?" You looked up about to tell the guy to fuck off when you froze up upon seeing who was standing in front of you,

"Well are you alright or not?" "Your- Your Shigaraki." You were shaking now, your dad faced off against this guy and ended up in a full-body cast and here he is in front of you "Yeah and you're a kid with no coat and a school uniform skirt out in the cold." He took off the jacket and handed it to you "Kid what you did just now was stupid as hell."

You looked up at him in question as you slowly stood "Trying to jump out of a moving car, climbing a rusty fire escape, running from a pro, and now you've turned your back to a villain." You realized you had walked ahead of him and quickly made yourself walk a bit behind him "I didn't run from a pro I ran from my dad." You saw him frown harder "Thats worse, why did you do that?"

You sighed "I got expelled from another school and he called me a burden. I don't mean to get expelled so much but people make fun of my quirk and what am I supposed to do? Let them? Fuck that!" You saw a little smile cross his face as he patted your head with four fingers "I like you kid, come inside it's freezing out here."

He opened a huge metal door and you walked inside a bar full of other villains you'd only seen in pictures on your dad's office walls. You took a deep breath and sat on a stool only for a man you know as Kurogiri to hand you a glass of hot cocoa "Thanks."

The man nodded as he walked off. The league wasn't as bad as your dad made it out to be. They were kind offering you warmer clothes, stuff to eat, and video games. But soon the fun came to an end when you noticed the sun setting meaning Mic will be home to let you inside, you stood grabbing your bag "I need to get home." Twice cocked his head to the side "You're going back to Aizawa after that?" 

You shook your head walking to the door "My other dad is home now, and probably worried sick. But I would love to hang out again!" You walked into a portal and landed back on the couch being hugged by Toga "We can't let you leave! Eraser hurt your feelings!" You gave a nervous chuckle "Sure me and dad don't always see eye to eye but he didn't mean to hurt my feelings he's just really stressed with everything you guys are doing. I really need to get home-" You were cut off by Dabi "No your gonna stay with us where it's safe and you're wanted."

♡♡♡

Mic rushed into the police department with Aizawa in toe "We need to report a runaway!" 

♡♡♡

(770 Words)

Requested by: helpfandom

Ik I've been lacking on the Zawavembers but im busy, ill catch up and post all the ones I missed this weekend, promise 

Up next: What Would Happen to F/n if the yandere died?