𝓘𝓭𝓸𝓵 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

🚧Age gap🚧

They always say to never meet your idols, and now you know why...

♡♡♡

You interned at the Put Your Hands Up Radio station for one of your hero requirements because Mic was your idol, you wanted to be like him threw and threw. So when after you got the requirement Mic offered you an actual job you snatched it up not even caring what that job would be.

You got lucky and he simply asked you to keep his schedule up to date and him on time, which lead to you beginning together a lot, which then lead to the two of you starting a secret relationship.

But after a few months you started to feel the effects of the age gap and having to hide from everyone and ended things...big mistake.

♡♡♡

The basement door opened and you heard him chirp from the top of the staircase "I made your favorite! I hope you actually eat it this time I would hate to have to force it down your throat again."

He set it beside the mattress on the floor before plopping down on the bottom of it "You know if you'd just let me take care of you id let you come live upstairs in the house." He smiled when you crawled over to him, when you plopped into his lap looking up with doe eyes "Hizashi, can we go cuddle?" He thought he was gonna have a heart attack. 

He's no longer your idol, but you're his. 

♡♡♡

(296 Words)

Up Next: Platonic All Might 

Now that I have Discord/a good bit of yall are following me I kinda wanna make a group chat for my readers called 'the corner' {I would hope you all get the reference by now lol}