𝓐𝓽𝓽𝓪𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Name: R̸̘͗e̶̤̍d̷͎͛a̷̦̪̔̉c̵̞͍͂t̸͉̖̅̾ḙ̷̈́̀d̷̩̥͗͊

Code Name: Koi 

Age: R̸̘͗e̶̤̍d̷͎͛a̷̦̪̔̉c̵̞͍͂t̸͉̖̅̾ḙ̷̈́̀d̷̩̥͗͊

Status: Head Scientist 

Test Subjects:
114782 {Nicknames Present Mic}
113576 {Nicknamed Eraserhead}

Extra Notes:

-Their obsession with F/n has become stronger since testing on them has began

-An alarming attachment has begun for 114782 and 113576 to head scientist, code name Koi, but she has assured us she will take all the precautions we set  

- 114782 status: Extremely dangerous, but has made no attempt at harming anyone

-113576 status: Dangerous, has made several attempts at harming employees but only when he feels provoked. Provoking has been; taking F/n out containment with him, doing anything he considers 'rude' to head scientist, code name: Koi, and mentioning moving 114782 out containment with him 

♡♡♡

I opened the door that lead to the cage we keep Mic and Eraser in. When I entered I was Imedently met with the sight of Mic leaning against the bars waiting for me "Hi Koi! How are you?" I smiled as a walked over, he stuck his arm out already knowing the drill "I'm fine, tried, but fine." As I began to do the vital check he frowned "You should nap then, I won't tell on you, in fact you could come in and nap with me." 

I couldn't help but laugh "To much work too little time. I'll nap in my office during lunch. Eraser dear, your turn." I squatted down next to Eraser who was curled around a sleeping F/n but he moved his arm so I could do what I needed. When I was done I stood "Koi?" I stopped and turned, that's the first time I've heard F/n speak since I kidnapped her.

She stood and walked over to the bars so I went over. She suddenly grabbed my arm and yanked me so close I could feel the bars on my face "Karma is a bitch, just like you." She let me go as my eyes widened "What do you mean?" She smiled as she walked back over to Eraser who was waiting to cuddle again.

Neither Eraser nor Mic heard her so I simply quickly left feeling confused and strangely worried for the meaning of her cryptic message. I know she doesn't like me, who would like the person that threw you in the back of a van and gave you to your stalkers for them to play with but I didn't think she'd be stupid enough to threaten me when I control her containment.

♡♡♡

The little alarm on my phone went off meaning it was now my lunch break. I sat back in my chair taking a deep breath, this job is exhausting. It only took a couple of seconds for me to fall fast asleep in my chair.

♡♡♡

"You grabbed her keys!?" You quickly cupped your hand over Mic's mouth "Of course I did. All you two talk about is how much you love her, then go get her." Mic and Eraser looked at each other before they smiled and grabbed the key from you "Thanks babe." "Your gonna get such a good reward for this." 

♡♡♡

I woke up to the sound of my office door opening, I sat up and quickly grabbed a pen "Need something-" I stopped when I saw Mic and Eraser entering my office "What are you boys doing outside your containments?" Mic smiled and quickly rushed over yanking me into a hug "Look Shota! I can hug her!" Eraser smiled "I see that Hizashi but we better hurry before they realize we're gone."

I pushed out his arms quickly getting steady on my own feet "Eraser, Mic go get back in your cage. I'm very disappointed in you for escaping." They both frowned cleanly upset I was reprimanding them but neither made any attempt to try and go back "Present Mic and Eraserhead go back to your containment and I promise I won't report you for escaping but if you keep defining me I'm gonna have to report you, and you both know the punishment for disobedience." 

When neither moved again I was fed up "114782 and 113576 hands up and against the wall I'm calling for security!" They didn't like that one. Mic grabbed me holding my hands behind my back as Aizawa used some tape I had laying around to tie my hands and feet together they then tapped my mouth shut before I was thrown over Mic's shoulder. 

When we passed by their old containment they frowned "F/n's gone." Eraser shrugged "Don't freet she has a tracker, Koi knows the code, so we'll get her back as soon as we get back home." 

♡♡♡

(799 Words)

Yall seemed to like the other one I did like this so here's another 1 AM written story lol

Up Next: Still dont know lol