𝓑𝓪𝓲𝓽 {𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓮 𝓨𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮}

The hunter readied his gun only to jump at the sight of young-looking women busting out the bushies "Please help me!" She throws herself into the hunter "Whats wrong? Is something chasing you?" 

Taking a deep breath you pointed back the way you came "I was kidnapped by a werewolf, his den in back that way! Please you have to help me!" The hunter smiled "Well lead the way and when I take care of it we'll get you back to town." "Oh thank you!"

You lead him the way back and when you got to the dark cave the sun was setting "Here hold the flashlight for me." "O-Ok." The deeper into the cave you both got the stronger the musty smell of the wolf man got until it was almost unbearable to the hunter, you turned the flashlight off "Hey, turn that back on or I won't be able to aim." 

"Oh I know, I'm sorry for doing this to you but...he's really hungry." "Wha-" He didn't get to finish the question before you heard him scream, and then the sound of him being torn apart by your kidnapper. You cried and shrunk into yourself trying to shut the sound out...you hate when he uses you as bait but the last time he got to hungry you ended up with only one arm....

♡♡♡

(239 Words)

Trying something new again, this time you get to just imagine who you want