𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 {𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

🚧Age Gap🚧

Aizawa scoffed at the papers you had just handed him causing the anger to flare up in your gut "What are you scoffing at?" He tossed the papers back on the desk "Just the fact you think your an actual hero, go play dress-up somewhere else little girl." You stood up knocking your chair to the ground behind you "I graduated top of my class! I deserve to be called a hero as much as you or anyone else here!" You took a breath quitting your voice "My work here has nothing to do with being a hero, I made the lesson plan exactly as you asked."

He shook his head "You were always hot-headed, it's why I had to expel you but it looks like that taught you nothing. But as for those papers your calling a lesson plan, it's trash do it again." "This is my 7th time doing it, I know you don't like me but you're supposed to be a professional here." Aizawa scoffed again "I don't care about you enough to not like you." You crossed your arms "You're a liar and you know it."

You rounded the desk getting as close to Aizawa as you could without touching him and smiled "What's wrong Shota~, I can still call you that right?" You gave a short chuckle as his eyes narrowed "Maybe I bring back up some bad memories, are they even bad for you or is that just a me thing?" "Shut up L/n." "I don't think I will. Maybe I'll just tell everyone how you ki-" His fist collided with your face as you heard a gasp and short yelps. 

You caught yourself quickly grabbing his hand and twisting it as you drove your knee between his legs bringing you both to the ground "You're losing your edge grandpa, the man that taught me would have never gone down this easy-!" Suddenly strong arms were hoisting you into the air "Calm down little listener!" Mic forced you out of the room and into a break room.

♡♡♡

You took a sip of the tea Mic had given you before speaking "I know we have some...history, but I thought he would at least be professional at work." Mic cocked his head to the side "What do you mean, back when you were a student you and Aizawa were inseparable till he expelled you. I think you still hold the record for the longest time before letting you come back." 

♡♡♡

"L/n can I speak to you?" "Sure Aizawa-sensei!" You waved your friends goodbye before going to walk with your sensei "Something wrong sir?" He smiled down at you "You know I've been a teacher for a long time but out of every student that's come in and out of my class, you're my favorite." You smiled "You're my favorite teacher as well." He stopped in front his car and you noticed the back door was opened "Oh Aizawa-san your do-" You felt him push your back and you tumbled into the back of his car.

♡♡♡

You shoved the knife further into his side "Your gonna grab your keys and drop me off at my parent's house then I don't care what you do but stay the fuck away from me." "Alright, with one condition." "You think your in any position to be making deals?" "Just one thing?" "What is it?" "You don't tell a soul what I've done." "...Fine." 

♡♡♡

You gave Mic a laugh "The expelling thing really tore our relationship apart and he's been salty about it ever since. Im sorry your getting dragged into it." 

You don't know why you still lie for him, but you cant see yourself telling the truth anytime soon.

♡♡♡

(633 Words)

Next: Evil Spirt Mic