𝓕𝓪𝓵𝓼𝓮 𝓗𝓮𝓻𝓸 {???}

Tied down to a bed in a pitch-black room all you could do was daydream, unless he decided to visit. The room would flood with light from the open door blinding you as the great villain walked in. Sitting on the edge of your bed, he'd rub your arm as he talked. You've given up on talking back as it does nothing but excite him to hear your voice, he doesn't deserve such pleasures. He has his doctor friend check your setup before leaving you to go back into your own little world.

You thought today was going to be like that as the white light from the open door took your vision, as the blur began to die down you saw...blonde hair!?

You haven't talked in a while so it took a moment but your voice finally found its way out "Present Mic?" The man above you hushed you "Shh, Shh, it's ok now, I got ya. Are you alright? Did he hurt ya?" Tears begin to stream down your face as you realized you had been saved "No I mean not really." It was horse and scratchy, kinda hurt with every syllabus to leave it.  A bottle of water was placed you your lips and you happily sucked it down before allowing him to untie you. You haven't felt your legs in a very long time, haven't used them for longer and that became very apparent to the both of you as you almost toppled over when he stood you up.

The hero picked you up and grabbed the Intravenous poles you were hooked to. Leaving the room very cautiously he began to walk down a hall. Things started to become...weird, to you the farther Present Mic carried you. Where were All For One's men? Why was the place so fucking quiet? How had thing single hero gotten in and found you...?

"How did you know where I was?" Still soft and scratchy but you managed to get the question out. The hero's grip tightened around you as he kept walking, this time more leisurely like he didn't have a care in the world, like he dropped his act...

You began to panic "What kinda quirk is this!? Shapeshifting into a hero just to get a reaction! You're a sick bitch!" He gave you a chuckle and kept going as you tried and failed to get out of his stronghold "Oh you precious thing, I'm no shapeshifter. You're looking at Present Mic in the flesh babe." Soon you entered another room, this one is done up better than your empty cell but still a cell nonetheless.

In a rocking chair near the bed, All For One sat "I told you not to mess with her Hizashi." 'Hizashi?' You thought as he closed the door behind him, this room had a light. "I couldn't help it, she has the cutest reaction!" He sat you on this, more comfortable, bed but didn't tie you down "Mhm, aren't I supposed to be the evil one?" "Maybe you're rubbing off on me."

When their banter ended, Mic turned back to you. He cupped your face as you looked at him with betrayal, anger, fear, and sadness to which he only smiled back at you "Im sorry I haven't been around, my mission ran longer than expected and somebody got impatient and took you without me. But im here now and im gonna make sure you get treated like the princess that you are." The villain stood from his chair "I didn't get impatient, the plan started early and I had to get her to safety. She's a fighter, I had no choice in what I had to do to her."

"You're supposed to be a hero." He gave you a fake pout as his thumb rubbed your cheek "I was never a hero, but if it'll make you feel any better, I can pretend to be yours." "Like you did a few minutes ago?" The false hero chuckled "And it made you feel better, see it's already working!" All For One came up behind the man, resting his chin down on his leather-clad shoulder "Hizashi did your room up yesterday but is there anything else you'd like in here?"

"I don't want a better cell I want to be let go!" He shook his head, smile twisting into a sympathetic frown "Oh we can't do that, it's not safe out there anymore." "What do you mean." Mic pulled out his phone and handed it to you, you looked at a video of total chaos. Buildings crumbled and knock down, debris and dead bodies of former heroes littered the ground, and fires were the only lights around. It looked like the aftermath of a huge disaster. He took the phone from you as tears built in your eyes once more. 

"This whole place was built for you, for our future family, to be safe. It's the only place you'll be safe. So hows about you get out of your own mind and come join us in the world of the living hun?"

♡♡♡

(856 Words)

When there's no content for your rear pair ship so you gotta make it for yourself 😭