𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓞𝓻 𝓕𝓸𝓮 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Your not to sure on why you slipped into little space while escaping, probably the stress of it all if you had to guess.

You made it all the way out the house, over the fince, and a bit into the woods before you fully slipped into your little mind. You stopped and started to look around, you have no idea where you are! The woods seemed a lot more dark and quite then a couple minutes ago. You couldn't help but start crying as you sunk against the tree behind you curling into yourself out of fear.

"Are you alright?" You looked up to see a dark haired male looking down at you with worry, you shook your head as you whipped your eyes. He reached into a bag on his belt and handed you a granola bar and a small bottle of water "Do you need help, Im a pro hero." You shot up "Your a hero! I was kidnapped! Please help me!" His eyes widened "Alright, calmed down. Come on i'll get you out these woods." He grabbed your hand and started walking.

Soon you two were out the woods and... in front Mic's huge fience. The grip on your hand tightened causing you to look up at him, he smiled down at you "OH THANK ALL MIGHT!" You bothed turned to see Mic dieing his cigarent out before jumping off the porch swing and rushing to pull you into a hug, lifing you up and into his arms. He then turned to the man giving him a kiss the man receprecated "Welcome home dear." "Oh what a welcome it was, nice to meet you F/n im your other husband Shota."

♡♡♡

(290 Words)

Requested by: I lost who requested this, my b