𝓕𝓾𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮 {𝓢𝓲𝓻 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓮𝔂𝓮}

Its not often Nighteye will use his quirk to see farther then a week on someone but you, with you he just couldn't help it. Your so reckless and get hurt so much he just couldn't let you run around like that.

He thought getting you as a sidekick, being able to watch over you, would quell the fire in his stomach but being around you everyday only kicked it into over drive. 

It was during a meeting, you were lightly rubbing your broken arm and he could no longer handle it.

♡♡♡

You were battling against a huge villain, much to big for a single hero to take on. He swung his arm and sent you flying threw the air and hit a building. He heard the snap as you feel to the earth, you never stood from the crater. 

♡♡♡

"Nigheye-san?" He jumped when you placed your hand on his shoulder "Oh sorry sir, meetings over." He stood nodding his head "L/n, would you like to come to my place for dinner?" You were a bit surprised since Nighteye has never asked for to come over before "Sure!"

Once at his place he let you sit tight on the couch while he cooked, you felt kinda bad you couldn't help but he seemed to not really want any help. Dinner was so good, and you told him as much. You went to the restroom after dinner and thats when things started going south, you started feeling a bit dizzy.

You went to find Nighteye only to find him outside the door "I feel, funny." He smiled "I know darling, it was the only way." His words rang in your head and while you couldn't wrap your fuzzy brain around they still sent you into fight or flight. You activated your quirk but he was faster then you in your state and got you on the ground "Fighting back is only a waist of time, im saving your life so be grateful darling."

 ♡♡♡

(340 Words)

Requested by: KarolinaSon2020