𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓭 {𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽}

This is a self-insertish story lol ❣

A blur of dark purple and blond dashed to the front desk of the police station. Midnight fixed her slipping purse back to her shoulder before speaking to the man behind the desk "Koi, which room?" He looked her up and down before answering "Interrogation room 3-" He couldn't finish before the woman on a mission rushed herself and her partner into the room effectively spooking everyone inside.

The two cops looked to the two pro heroes "Can we help you-?" "Out." Those icy blue eyes that have brought fully grown villains to tears tore threw any response the two might have had as they quickly left the room leaving Present Mic and Midnight alone with the young girl.

Midnight dropped her purse on the floor with a plop as she sunk into the seat on the other side of the table "What is wrong with you!? Honestly, you could have been killed!" "But I wasn't." "Wasnt this time you little brat-!" She felt a hand be placed on her shoulder, a squeeze that told her yelling would get her nowhere with the green-haired girl. 

Mic leaned over her "Koi can you take off the hood and look at us please, we're worried about you." "No, nothing to be worried about-" The hood was snatched and flung down to reveal her face "My god look at you!"

"This is what I mean! You cant keep picking fights like this!" Koi ripped her face out of the older women's grasp and stood "Stop acting like your my mother!" "Maybe I wouldn't have to if she would!" Midnight quickly cupped her mouth falling back ...

"This is what I mean! You cant keep picking fights like this!" Koi ripped her face out of the older women's grasp and stood "Stop acting like your my mother!" "Maybe I wouldn't have to if she would!" Midnight quickly cupped her mouth falling back into her seat with a gasp "I didn't- I-" 

"Am I under arrest or can I go!?" The cops at the door told her she was free to leave and with that, she snatched her bookbag and rushed out the door disappearing into the crowds of people outside before either hero could get out of the building.

♡♡♡

"Where does she get off! Acting like just because we aren't her blood parents we're not allowed to be worried about her!? She's too stubborn for her own damn good Hizashi! ...Hizashi are you listening to me!?" "Im worried too but you know just as well as I do you cant yell at her and expect a good response... And the mom thing was uncalled or" Midnight took a breath lowering her head "Yeah, im just worried. Ever since Aizawa expelled her it's like she's got a death wish." "Greenlight." "Right im the one driving, sorry."

♡♡♡

Koi tossed the clothes littering her bed onto the floor before plopping down "Acting like she cares soooo~ much! Not like they cared when Aizawa basically called me useless and kicked me out in front of everyone...Thingamajig are you listening?" "Woof!" "You just want food, don't you? Alright boy come on." 

♡♡♡

*Knock Knock Knock* Koi tossed her switch to the side and stood hoping it was the pizza she had ordered more than an hour ago. She opened the door to find not her late dinner but her two old teachers "No soliciting." She went to close the door but Mic's boot stopped her "We just came to check on ya little lister. Please let us in." 

Mic was always abusing the soft stop Koi had for him

She opened the door and they both quickly shuffled in knowing the girl would likely change her mind if kept waiting. Midnight sat and very quickly stood right back up from the couch after noticing the mess on it "When was the last time you cleaned up?" "I don't know." She nodded before taking a seat on the bean bag as Mic sat on the coffee table "Little listener you know we just want the best for you right-" "Rich coming from the man who agreed to my expulsion. I mean yall are basically the reason I was kicked out my house!" 

Both wore looks of guilt between themselves "We had no choice Aizawa had solid evidence to why you couldn't be in the hero course. If it was up to me you'd still be in UA-" "Fuck UA! Fuck Aizawa! And most importantly Fuck the two of you for making me believe I could trust you! Out! Out of my home right now!"

Mic stood "We can't leave you." "Yes you can, your legs work use em to leave." Her annoyance towards Mic distracted her from Midnight sneaking up behind her and yanking her into a hug. Swirls of purple mist covered her until she could no longer fight it, giving in to the warmly soft embrace of sleep. 

♡♡♡

Koi woke to the feeling of being squished, when she tried to move she found she was tied down to an unfamiliar bed, her captures on either side of her fast asleep. She struggled again her binds until she felt Midnight stir beside her. Midnight wrapped her arms sleeply around the young women pulling her as close as she could get to her "Shh it's alright, mommys got you go back to sleep baby." 

♡♡♡

(1000 Words)

...I probably got expelled for punching Aizawa or some shit lmao 

I made it platonic cuz I ain't done that in a hot minute lol, also yk just trying something new 

I have 180 ideas {as of now} saved up but my indecisive ass cant pick what to write so ig ill let yall do it lol, pick a number between 1-180 plz {no request just numbers, thank you!}