𝓢𝓪𝓬𝓻𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓬𝓮 {𝓖𝓸𝓭 𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Your mother flopped onto the bed next to your father "She finally asleep." She laughed until she noticed your father hadn't moved at all in a bit too long. When she grabbed him to shake she felt how cold he was "No, no, no." She then noticed the looming presents of the god of death in the corner of the room "No! Please don't take him!"

The god of death frowned "Im sorry, it's not personal it's just part of the job." Your mother grabbed her husband yanking him to her chest to hold "I'll give you anything just don't take him! Our kingdom is in the midst of war and if he dies they'll lose all hope! Please anything you want you can have!"

A bright light flashed and the god of life was now standing next to him "What the hold-up?" "She wants to bargain." Hizashi nodded "And what would she like to trade?" Your mother looked up hopefully "Anything! I'll give you all my kingdom's riches if it means my husband shall live!" Aizawa vanished and reappeared over the cradle you slept peacefully unaware in "Doesn't she remind you of ours?" 

Hizashi was next to him in an instant "I sadly don't remember her face." Aizawa nodded "I've decided. Your baby for your husband's life." "But she's just a baby." He sighed "Fine, in 16 years we'll come to collect our debt." 

A bright light flashed and they were both gone. Your mother rushed over and saw you peacefully sleeping as before but something was new, a necklace with two gems one yellow and the other black hung around your neck. 

♡16 years later♡

You woke up to your father shaking you "Happy birthday!" "The sun is not even up yet, why are we up?" He scooped you into his arms and started carrying you "We have something we must do, and it needs to be done before the end of the day." He dropped you onto your seat as your lady in waiting was searching through your closest "The nices dress she owns! Come downstairs for breakfast when you're ready!" 

Once dressed and hair did you went down to see a whole buffet and both your parents at the table "Eat as much as you like!" and you did. But once breakfast was over your father called for two horses "Where are we going?" "It's a surprise." You hopped onto the horse behind your mother and her horse followed your fathers deep into the words.

They stopped in front of a concrete slab with murals of the gods of life and death painted onto it "Are we thanking the gods?" Both your parents look at you with sadness as they grabbed ropes from out the horses carry on "In a way." Your father grabbed you as your mother tied you down to the concrete. Once they were sure you had no escape your mother grabbed a pretty danger "We're so sorry, we regret the deal but it's much too late now!" 

As she knelt next to you as the crystals on your necklace began to glow and levitate. She lifted the dagger above her head as you screamed out plees for her to spare your life but they were all ignored as she drove the dagger through your heart screaming about how you belonged to the gods now.

♡♡♡

You woke to the feeling of being cradled, when you opened your eyes the god of life was holding you "good morning dove." 

♡♡♡

(616 Words)

Requested by: Royal_Subject

Up Next: Midnight 

Sorry yall spent the weekend at a friends house so here's Fridays story Mondays will be posted in a second