𝓢𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 {𝓜𝓲𝓭𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽}

"We're very sorry Ms. Nemuri but with this most recent incident we can't find it in our school's best interest to keep your daughter here." 

You finally find the courage to look up from your shiny shoes to your mother sitting next to you,

♡♡♡

You buckled yourself into the car and waited for what you knew would happen when your mother pulled out of the parking lot "What is wrong with you! That was it! That was the last school in all of Japan that was willing to take you! Now, what am I supposed to do with you!" 

You sighed and kept your head turned to look out the window "What you've been threatening to do with me for years, send me off to some boarding school across the world to 'teach me a lesson." You felt the car speed up a bit "Are you really taking back to me right now!" "Isn't that how a conversation works mom." 

You were flung forward only saved by your seatbelt as she hit the breaks stopping in the middle of a dead road "Look at me when im speaking to you!" Turning she noticed the tears streaming down your face "What do you want me to do Kayama! Let them beat my ass because im quirkless! Dad said I have every right to fight back, your the only one whos angry that I do!" 

She looked about mad enough to slap you, and for a moment you thought she was going to. You unbuckled your seat belt and grabbed your bag "Im going to dads-" "Dad this! Dad that! Has it ever been accrued to you that your dad left because he doesn't want you! That he started his new little family and wants to move on from his past mistakes!" 

She quickly shut her mouth and tried to reach out, trying to pull you in a hug "Oh baby girl I didn't mean to- Im sor-" "No, I think you've said enough." And with that, you were out of the car running back the way you'd just came.

♡♡♡

Mic closed his laptop, ready to head up to bed when a sudden pounding on his door caused him to jump. Carefully opening it he found his oldest child balling her eyes out "Are you hurt? Melody what's wrong-" He was cut off by the force of you throwing yourself into him tightly wrapping your arms around him "M-Mom." 

Mic sighed, that seems to always be the problem lately. He closed the door and lead you to the couch "What happen, what did Kayama do now?" He grabbed a napkin off the coffee table and whipped your wet face as you began "I got kicked out of school for fighting again, and mom was mad like always and- and! She said I was a mistake and you didn't want me anymore." 

Your dad frowned as he pulled you into a hug, rubbing up and down your spine "Oh melody, I won't lie to you. You were a mistake, we were both just kids at the time, but that doesn't mean I didn't want you. I got my life together for you, I was with your mom for you. I'll always want you."

"What the racket?" You both looked up to see your dad's husband Aizawa holding their youngest Eri. You dad gave him a smile "Just F/n, go head up to bed you two ill be there soon." Aizawa nodded before he and Eri wished you a good night.

That night you were tucked onto your father's couch with the promise you could stay the weekend.  

♡♡♡

Mic dropped himself onto the bed next to Aizawa "Kayama always does this!" "I know." 

He sighed pulling himself closer to his husband "I hate to make her go back Monday, I know she's gonna end up back on our couch in a week!" Aizawa pulled his husband to his chest, running his fingers threw his golden locks "Then let's keep her, I'll move my office into the basement with yours and she can have that room." "But Kayama-" "Can't stop us, she's old enough to say she wants to be with you and not her mom."

♡♡♡

By the end of the weekend, your room was decked out and you were excited. Your dads were working on getting you a tutor for your homeschooling and your siblings had welcomed you into their space.

Things were looking up!

♡♡♡

Slowly, you woke to the feeling of your arms being rubbed "Mhm, dad?" A soft chuckle really woke you "No, your mommy silly."

You pulled yourself up and away from here "Why are you in my room? Leave me alone, Dad! Dad!" She frowned "You've always been so disrespectful. You are coming home, now." "I am home, leave me alone! Daddy!" 

Suddenly your arm was grabbed with force, yanking you off your bed and causing you to hit the floor with a thumb. She started dragging you threw the quiet house as you cried out for your dad, for Aizawa, for anyone but not a sound came from anywhere around you "See I told you he didn't want if he did he would have put up much more of a fight!" 

♡♡♡

(1000 Words)