𝓑𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓭𝔂 𝓖𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼 {𝓜𝓲𝓬𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽}

🚧Body hating/jealousy, bit of gore, suggestion of ED🚧

 Why, why, why! Your fist slammed against the mirror as you began to sob. Falling to the ground your bleeding hang to your chest as you tried to breathe, not a moment later your bathroom door opened "Are you alright, I heard-" Midnight stopped when she saw the mess of blood and glass "What happened!?" 

As she helped you off the floor she realized she wouldn't be getting an answer, at least not with you in this state. Out your bathroom and into hers she began picking the glass out of your hand. As she did you couldn't help but 'admire' her. The way her body was sculpted, had to be by the hands of god herself. She could wear a garbage bag and still look designer. Even her imperfections she managed to wear like diamonds. 

"Earth to F/n. You with me still?" Snapping out of your thoughts you noticed she had bandaged up your hand "Thanks." You tried to walk away but she grabbed you "What happened?" ... "I slipped." Her brow raised "You slipped and punched the mirror? Yeah, I wasn't born yesterday try again." 

You looked her over again "Fine, I punched it. Happy?" "No, you hurt yourself and now theres a mess to be cleaned. Why did you do it?" You closed your mouth and looked away from her "Ok, let me get you some clothes before Hizashi gets homes-" "Can I have his clothes?" She stopped on her way to her own closet "I don't see why not, I'm sure he won't mind."

♡♡♡

Sitting on your bed in the largest shirt Mic owned and a pair of black sweats wasn't really helping your little problem. You felt heavy and your could still poke and prod at the fat under your clothes. Normally it wouldn't be this bad, but ever since they took you they had rules, like two to three meals a day with one to two snacks and they held you to that. No longer able to avoid your problems they are at the full front of your mind with no way to hide from them.

"Hello, my muse!" You looked over to the open door, unamused. He let out a little chuckle as he came in and plopped himself on the end of your bed "Kayama said you had a little episode today, ya feeling any better?" Wrapping your arms around your knees you shrugged "Yeah, I guess." Slowly he nodded "Well dinners done, let's go down and get our grub on."

"You know Mic, I'm actually still feeling sick. I think I'll skip dinner tonight." "Oh, alright then. Well, we'll miss you tonight."

♡♡♡

"Im gonna eat in my room-" "No." Turning back Midnight had her arms crossed "Sit, eat it right in front my face." Mic fidgeted in his chair when you sat beside him "F/n you know you can tell us anything right? We want to help you." And that's when you knew, they knew. You wanted to cry, embarrassment and hate bubbling under your skin "I-" Your throat felt like it was closing, tears burned your eyes as they formed behind them.

When Mic pulled you to him the flood gates broke and you began to sob into your kidnapper's shoulder. Midnight came up behind you "Baby, you have to talk to us. We can get you on a diet and workout regimen. We want you to be happy and healthy, but we also want you to know, that there's nothing wrong with you F/n. You're perfect to us." 

♡♡♡

(627 Words)

Whenever I write something I also struggle with it just comes out as ass, idk, I'm sorry I hope you liked it still 

...When you don't realize you didn't post until 11pm...my bad babies