𝓡𝓮𝓲𝓷𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Mic turned his back on his new wife to look out the castle window "Love what do you think our first order should be a newly wed-" He was cut off by the sharp pain of a dagger being shoved in between his ribs. He fell to the ground, looked up to see his beloved wife holding the blood dagger "W-Why?" She smiled "No hard feelings 'dear' its just business. our brother payed me handsomely to get you out the way so he can be king." 

She turned leaving him to bleed out in the floor of what was supposed to be their bedroom. But before all the blood drained out his bod a figure fly threw the window licking its lips "Royal blood always taste the best."

♡♡♡

Its been centuries since the day Mic was cursed with living forever and still not a single person he's been with has compared to his black widow wife. 

He was on the edge of giving up finding new love all together when he passed a coffee shop and noticed a familiar face in the window. He quickly made his way in and ordered the first thing he saw on the menu before walking up to the women sitting at the table, he face buried in her laptop. He gave her a smile "Is this seat taken?"

You looked up to see the good looking man smiling down at you "No, go head." He quickly sat leaning on his elbows "Hizashi Yamada nice to meet you." "F/n L/n, and same." The name made his non beating heart start again you look like her, sound like her, share her first and last name. Mic knows she died long ago, but could she still be here buried in a new body?

"So Zashi, is there a reason you choose to sit with a stranger and not the four tables that are empty? Zashi only one person has ever called him that "You remind me of my late wife, I guess seeing her face again, hearing her voice once more was to much temptation for me to pass up." You frowned "Oh, im sorry for your lost. Im sure she was a good women." He laughed but didn't say anything about it. After a few more hours of small talk you stood "Well I better be getting back home before it gets to dark."

He stood quickly "Please let me walk you home." You were going to reject but you remember what the man said, you remind him of his late wife. He probably just wants you to get home safe "That would be nice, thank you." He didn't say much as the both of you walked to your apartment. When you arrived he wished you a good night and left as you closed the door, what a sweet man.

♡♡♡

You were scrolling threw your phone in bed when you heard something like footsteps. You grabbed the dagger you found at the thrift store, you used it as decoration but you had nothing else to protect yourself with. You tiptoed out you room and began to look around until suddenly you were pounced on knocking you on your back. 

You looked up to see the man from the coffee shop placing his hand on your moth to stop your scream "Shh, its alright my darling queen." When he opened his mouth you saw fangs causing you to scream into his hand tears quickly perking in the corner of your eyes. Mic was about to speak again when he felt the dagger stab into the scar between his ribs. He started laughing before peppering your tear stained face in kisses being extra careful with his teeth "You are my queen! My dear F/n!" 

His fangs grew a bit a greenish liquid dripping from the tips "I know you dont understand now darling, but i'll explain everything once I get you back to the castle. He opened his mouth wide on the side of your neck as you began to struggle harder "Dont move to much sweetie or this will hurt a lot more then it needs to."

♡♡♡

(695 Words)