𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓰𝓮 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

To Mic's absolute horror the building toppled down, his dear beloved still inside. He rushed forward only to have Aizawa grab him both collapsing him into a heap on the pavement "Let me go!!" "Mic! Calm down-!" "She in there let me go!" As he struggled more heroes came to help Aizawa hold him back but all got silent and turned when they heard a grunt.

After a few seconds a hand popped out of the rubble. Mic ripped himself out Aizawa's arms and rushed to the collapsed building and grabbed the hand ripping you from your would-be grave. You looked down at the puppy in your hand and then back to Mic "Everyone has been evacuated." He nodded as he curried you down to an ambulance 

♡♡♡

You turned to your hospital door when it opened to see your boyfriend walk in with a bundle of your favorite flowers "How ya feeling dove?" You gave him a smile "Painkiller, I don't feel shit." You laughed, and he laughed along but you could see the look in those hypnotic eyes "Something wrong?" 

He sat in the chair next to your bed and grabbed your hand giving it a small squeeze "When that building came down I realized something, I love you! You mean more to me than anything else in my life and losing you felt like my life was over and I never wanna feel like that again. Marry me!" "No." 

He looked crushed as his hands slid from yours "No?" The crack in his voice made you flinch, you quickly leaned forward cupping his face in your hands "Maybe no wasn't the right word, not right now." "Of course! You want a proper proposal! Im sorry, when you get out of the hospital ill-!" "No Zashi, your proposal was fine I just don't want to get married right now." 

He frowned "We've been together since high school, when are you gonna be ready?" You chewed your lower lip and that's when Mic knew, you were never going to be ready you just wanted to save his feelings. He sighed as he stood quickly leaving you alone in the hospital room.

You spent the weekend there and not once had Mic come to visit...

♡♡♡

You walked out of the bathroom after changing from a hospital gown to regular clothes to see Mic holding your bag "Sorry." "For?" "Leaving you alone here." You pulled him into a hug "Its alright, I get it. But next time we have a disagreement can we talk it out instead?" He gave a slight laugh "Promise, dinner on me?" "Yes! Hospital food sucks!"

♡♡♡

You lurched forward only being stopped from hitting the ground by Mic's arms "I- Im not feeling too hot." He pulled you into his arms rubbing your back "Oh that's just what I slipped in your food doing what it's supposed to, just relax and let it happen baby." He felt you begin to push on his chest trying to get out of his arms so he let you. You fell to the ground unable to hold yourself up "It's too late for all that fighting nonsince baby, it's already almost full effect. Just take your nap like a good girl." 

♡♡♡

You woke up disoriented and nauseous. You stood to run to the bathroom only to bust your ass unable to use your legs "What-!?" You slapped your leg but felt nothing, doing it several more times with the same results. You felt yourself be scooped up and placed back onto the bed, you looked up to see Mic "What going on?" He gave you a smile as he covered you up "Im showing you how good of a husband I can be-" "Why can't I feel my legs Hizashi!" He frowned at you smoothing over the blanket "I injected you with a little numbing quirk, it'll go away in a couple of months-" "Months! I have hero work!" "Not anymore, like I said im showing you how good of a husband I can be by caring for and supporting you fully. I know you'll wake up and realize you should marry me."

"Your crazy!" "Crazily in love with you!"

♡♡♡

(717 Words)

Finally got the time to write something up for you guys, dont worry im almost done with school and will be back on track!