𝓐𝓭𝓸𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓭 {𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

"Do I really have to go?" Aizawa frowned as he patted Eri's head "Yes pumpkin, your gonna love it there." Eri nodded a few seconds before the door opened and they both turned to see women accompanied by Nezu, a hero commission worker, and Eri's social worker. Aizawa stood and bowed to them before the women turned to Eri "Hi Eri, I got you a candy. Would you like it?" She looked to Aizawa who nodded before taking the sweet "Thank you." 

After a bit of talking the women picked up Eri "Tell Mr. Aizawa goodbye." Eri frowned but Aizawa ruffled her hair "Be good Eri." "I will...Bye, Mr. Aizawa." 

♡♡♡

Aizawa was sitting at the cat cafe he used to take Eri to when he suddenly heard a loud "Mr. Aizawa!?" Before Eri herself rushed up onto his lap for a hug "Hi Eri." He hugged her back as you sat in the chair on the other side "Eri said you used to take her here, I didn't think you'd still be here though." He shrugged as Eri rushed over to play with the cats "She misses you."

Aizawa knows, it tears his heart in two to sit in the tree outside Eri's new bedroom and watch you try to comfort the crying child because he's not there to read her a story, but he can't let you know that.

"She does?" "Aizawa you might not have been more than a temporary caregiver but she saw you as a father figure....we're having a small outting for her birthday, care to join?" He took a sip of his coffee before turning with a smile "Sure." 

♡♡♡

Aizawa knocked on the door to your apartment and within seconds he was being ushered inside. Before Eri noticed him she was happily playing with some hero dolls but once she noticed him her smile was wider and her eyes were brighter "Mr. Aizawa!?" "Hello Eri, your mom asked me to join the two of you today." 

♡♡♡

Aizawa placed Eri on his hip as the two of you entered the zoo "So where do you wanna go first Eri?" "Otters! Please!" "Let's go!" You laughed as you grabbed Aizawa's hand and pulled him along 

The day was fun, in fact, Aizawa can't remember the last time he's felt so relaxed in a crowd of people. You just brought that out in him.

♡♡♡

 Aizawa was waiting by the cotton candy stand for the man to finish Eri's stick when an older woman approached him "Hi, sorry to be a bother, but I just wanted to let you and your wife know you two have the cutest most well-behaved child I've seen." Huh?" She chuckled before pointing to you and Eri who were getting drinks "I hope im not being rude, that is your family correct?" Aizawa smiled "Oh yes, im sorry, thank you." 

'Your wife'

'cutest most well-behaved child' 

"Aizawa!" He turned and grabbed his drink "You good man?" "Yeah sorry about that, you can call me Shota you know." "Oh, sorry Shota. Ready to head out?" "Actually let me take the two of you to dinner first, my treat."

♡♡♡

"Sorry I only have one extra blanket." "It's no problem at all, better than walking out in that downpour. Thanks for letting me stay." "Of course, im sure Eri is ecstatic that you'll be spending the night anyways." And she'll be even more ecstatic when she finds out he plans on spending every night here "Well good night Shota." "Night f/n." 

♡♡♡

(610 Words)

Ik I said creepier Aizawa but I got distracted lol

ziakitty this is the one you helped me with