𝓣𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓝𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Hizashi held you as close to his chest as he could get you as Aizawa crawled onto the side of the bed "Still can't believe they let you off this early." You heard him give an agreeing hum as his body hit the bed.

Suddenly the door was kicked off its hinges and you were ripped from the warm arms of Hizashi and onto the floor behind men in large suits with guns, two of which grabbed you. You turned and saw Mic was getting held down and muzzled, panicked tears pricking in his eyes "Hey don't do that!"

No one seemed to be listening to you in the panicked commotion of the room causing you to thrash around until their grips broke, you made a mad dash.

Pulling into your chest you petted his hair "It's ok Hizashi, just breathe. I'll get it off. Take this off of him!" The men once holding you and Hizashi looked as if they were trying to figure out what to do as the others were trying to hold down Shota still. A women's voice cut threw the air and you looked up to see Midnight "It's ok now F/n, they can't hurt you anymore. Come on let's get you out of here-"

"No! They aren't hurting me!" She got down on her knees, eyeing Hizashi still basically in your lap, as she tried to cup your face "They kidnapped you-" "No they didn't!" Even as the lie slipped from your mouth you were unsure why you were defending them, since they most definitely did.

Now the men looked as if they really didn't know what to do "Get this shit off Hizashi and leave Shota alone and I'll tell you everything."

♡♡♡

You were sat in the interrogation room, Midnight and another hero accompanied by three police offesers. You spun them some story that you had been secretly dating them for a while and that you had some kind of mental breakdown so you went to live with them to be cared for and in that state you didn't want to talk or be around others, and someone reported you missing because they couldn't find you but you were 100% a ok.

When they let you go you basically ran into your ̶k̶i̶d̶n̶a̶p̶p̶e̶r̶s̶  boyfriends arms ready to go the fuck home.

♡♡♡

You remember that day like it was yesterday even thought it has to be more then a year since then. But you didn't drewll lon the memory long as Hizashi came up behind you, pressing a soft kiss to your shoulder as he handing you your drink "Mhm, thanks sunshine."

♡♡♡

(431 Words)

2 post, cuz I can!