𝓔𝔂𝓮𝓼 {𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

Sitting on the couch reading a book the last thing you expected was for Aizawa to vault over the back of the couch and sit crisscrossed beside you smile a huge smile plastered across his face "I've got a surprise for you~~" 

Oh no

"...What is it?" "Well~ I know how much you've been missing your husband soooo I went out and got him for you!" You turned to look at him so quickly your neck made a small pop sound as it cracked "Dont fuck with me like that bastard!" He chuckled that crazed chuckle "Go look in the basement."

You don't want to believe it, for once you want him to be playing you, just lying to get a rise out of you. Dropping your book on the floor you bashed to the basement and down the steps only to find your dear husband chained to the water heater "Hizashi!!"

You were by his side in minutes cupping his face as tears rolled down yours, at first you assumed the wetness on your hand was his own tears...until you saw the color. The color of deep red covering your hand. Looking at him closer you noticed blood running from his closed eyes "Hizashi, why are you bleeding?"

"Please don't look at me F/n, I don't want you to remember me like this." "Huh?" He was hiding his face behind blond hair not letting you get a good look at him. You stood when you heard Aizawa come down the steps What did you do to him!?"

"I gouged his eyes out, no one has the right to see your beauty but me!"

♡♡♡

(300 Words)

Unhinged Aizawa makes brain happy

Decided to post double today