𝓛𝓲𝓿𝓮-𝓘𝓷 𝓝𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮 2 {𝓣𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓮 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓪𝓶𝓲+𝓗𝓪𝔀𝓴𝓼}

❣ {For Tomie Only}

"Momma I know you care but-" She grabbed Hawks hand "Think about it dear, your both too busy to pursue dating but you both want to date. You've known each other for years now and have a good connection. Also don't you want your mother to be happy? Don't be selfish dear, if you're with F/n she'll never want to leave us." 

 ♡♡♡

You laughed from your spot on Hawks' lap "I would have thought my boyfriend would be giving me more days off." He laughed with you "Wouldn't days off just be you working for free that day?" You sat up "No, I could go out and do something like old times." He smiled at you, smiled like he was looking at a toddler who said something stupid because they don't know better "Don't you wanna spend time with your family?"

You frowned at him as Tomie came to sit by you after her nap "I spend time with you both all the time. I haven't left the house in months." "You don't need to, I provide for us." "...Yeah."

♡♡♡

When you heard Hawks' breath even out you slipped out his arms and made your way to the balcony. You stepped out into the cool night air, this is the closest you've gotten to outside since you and Hawks started dating.

You cant do this anymore.

You got dressed and grabbed the keys from Hawks' pants pocket. You slipped out the door then the gate before running down the sidewalk, you'll go home before anyone wakes up. They'll never know!

♡♡♡

You were sitting on a park bench looking up at the night sky when you heard Hawks "Oh thank Endeavour your ok!" He quickly pulled you into a hug "Me and mom were so worried! Are you alright?" "I'm fine, I just wanted to go for a walk-" "It's midnight and you left without telling me! Imagine what would have happened if someone who wanted to get back at me found you! Come one we're going back home so we can show mom your alright."

He scooped you up and began flying. Something in your guts telling you this is the last time you'll feel the wind on your face.

♡♡♡

(449 Words)

Requested by: PumpkinFlour

Up Next: Only Koi knows, their drafts are all over the place and I truly have no idea what's supposed to be posted next

Hi, Koi forgot that today is posting day and went to a friends house to sleep so I have to come in and post for them because her mobile app is messed up enjoy the story weirdos who apparently want to be kidnapped