𝓒𝓵𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓯𝓲𝓮𝓭 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

Mic was sitting on the couch just doing some grading when he heard his door open, it could only be one person "I didn't know you were stopping by or I would have cooked-" He stopped when he saw you, standing in the doorway with a far off expression and blood splattered all over your face, hands, and hero suit "What happened?" You slowly shook your head as you walked in the direction of the bathroom like you were in a trance.

He waited till he heard the water turn off before going to the bathroom, he knocked "You- Come in." He opened the door to see you wrapped in a towel staring at the fresh wounds in his mirror "Want some help patching up love?" You nodded clearly holding back tears as he grabbed the first aid kit. Once he was done he fetched you some clothes to sleep in.

You dropped yourself on his bed as he carefully laid himself next to you "What happened-?" "Classified." Your voice was so sharp but he could hear the pain you hid behind it "Alright, wanna cuddle?" "Hizashi I love you but please don't touch me right now." He nodded "Can you at least tell me why you came here and not your own house?" "I-" And you broke down starting to sob as you flung yourself into his arms "I don't wanna be alone! I can hear them! See them! they haunt my waking dreams!" 

He jumped but was quick to wrap you in a hug and try to soothingly rub your back "Who?" He could feel your whole body stiffen "...The ones they've made me kill." 

♡♡♡

When you and Mic first met it was on the field and threw out your friendship he learned a lot, like how your father sold you to the commission and now not only do they own you but you do their dirty work, and now a year into your secret relationship he knows what that dirty work means.

♡♡♡

You woke up to the smell of your favorite breakfast filling up the house. You walked out and sat at the table watching your cheerful boyfriend sing and dance around the kitchen "You're- You're really not freaked out?" He turned with a confused look on his face "About last night." His eyes widened as he walked over to you "Sure, a bit, but what they make you do won't change how I feel about you. I still love you and I still want to spend the rest of my life with you even if I have to do it in secret." 

You smiled as you pulled him in to kiss his nose "I knew you were a 'glass half full' kinda guy but-" "No buts, me and you are gonna get married and have five kids one day." You laughed "Are you giving birth to all five of them!?" He shot you that smug grin "I mean I could find a quirk-" "Gross!" 

♡♡♡

Mic watched your sleeping figure, so peaceful. Sure he feels bad about murdering that innocent girl but she was an easy target and he needed blood to make 'your' murder look real. 

You're the one who said the commission won't let you go till your dead, well now at least to them you are.

♡♡♡

(650 Words)

Up Next: Vampire Todoroki