𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓭 𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵 {𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓜𝓲𝓬}

You were sitting on the couch of the huge house, overwhelmed by all the choices of how you could spend the day. Normally you didn't get to decide it was working and then a shower before dinner and bedtime but now, with him taking care of you, your days suddenly have a lot of free time. And with that free time, he made sure to load your house with things so that not a moment of your time would be spent in boredom. 

Every binging serves there is, a kitchen full of things to eat and make, a whole personal library, a swimming pool and garden, and if you had to list every one of the hobbies in the room upstairs you'd die. 

While laying around trying to decide how to spend the day the front door opened and closed causing you to quickly throw yourself up and look, taking a breath of relief upon seeing it was only your kidnapper "Welcome home." He gave you a smile as he stripped the bloody jacket and boots off "Mhm, and what a welcome it is. I have a present for you!"

He came and sat beside you, pulling out an envelope and handing it to you. Slowly you opened it and gasped when you saw its contents, pictures of a bloody and beaten man clearly on the verge of death "Do you like it?" "Of course." He smiled as he pulled you into his lap, grabbing your chin to tilt your face up capturing your lips in a kiss "I made sure it was painful." The words were whispered against your lips as he let you go "Thank you, sir." 

A dark chuckle sent a shiver down your spine "Such a good girl."

♡♡♡

(325 Words)

If you're wondering why I'm posting so much I'm basically bedridden so it's all I can really do {im chill just my pcos acting up} 

Ok but 2 horny Mic's back to back...oops 👀