𝓚𝓷𝓲𝓯𝓮 {𝓔𝓻𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓜𝓲𝓬}

When Aizawa opened the door to his house at 3 in the morning the last thing he thought he would hear would be his husband screaming "Give me the knife!" Followed up by his lovely darling shrieking "I'll slit your fucking throat if you take one more step towards me!" 

He rushed into the kitchen so see Mic, hands up in surrender, a few feet away from their darling holding a knife with some blood already on it "What is going on?"

When you saw Aizawa you dropped the knife and rushed into his arms "Shota im so glad your home!" He hugged you back "Im sure Hizashi is too, what's going on?" He looked up to Mic to find a slash on his cheek and a couple more on his arms "She went fucking crazy on me because I was trying to give her her meds." "He's lying! He tried to give me a shot!" "She was freaking Sho, I just wanted her to calm down!"

Aizawa sighed as he picked you up "Im going to give her the meds before tucking her in then ill come back and help you ok?" Mic took a calming breath "Alright." "Tell Mic goodnight darling." "...Night Mic." He smiled at you, that lovesick smile that makes you wanna knock his teeth down his throat "Goodnight songbird, ill be up to kiss you goodnight later." 

♡♡♡

(256 Words)

I always make Mic the fav yandere, so here's Aizawa's time to shine lol 

Also another treat for yall while I do this school work