𝓢𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻 {𝓐𝓲𝔃𝓪𝔀𝓪}

You knocked on his door "Go away!" "Hitoshi I can't help if you don't tell me what's wrong-" The door swung open and you were met with the sight of your son's crying face "I- Mom-" He started crying harder causing you to pull him to you for a hug "Its gonna be ok Hitoshi, breath baby its alright." 

After you got him calmed down he told you everything, from the bullying to the crushed hero dream. 

♡♡♡

"Another one please." You sighed as the bartender gave you another drink "Wallowing in self-pity doesn't look good on you you know." You turned to see your old "buddy" Shota Aizawa, maybe it was the alcohol but you didn't imminently run for the hills "Heh, that's rich coming from you." He sat and ordered himself something before turning back to you "So, what's the matter?" "Failed our son."

He looked a bit taken aback before he patted your back "Im sure you didn't." You laughed "I passed down this curse of a quirk to him and now he gets bullied every day. Not to mention he's given up on his dream to be a hero!" He could see the tears start collecting in your eyes as you downed the last of your drink "...Shota I don't want him to turn out like me." 

Aizawa stood pulling you up with him "Huh, where are we going?" "You didn't fail our son, I did, and it's time I made it right, made us right." 

You knew you shouldn't have trusted him, that he never changed from the man you ran away from all those years ago but the thought of making your son happy was all the hesitation he needed to get you in his car.

♡♡♡

You kissed Shisnou's forehead "Have a good day Mr. Hero." He laughed but you could see the sadness in his eyes. He looked around before frowning "Im sorry mom-" You hugged him "You focus on getting that hero license, I'll worry about us getting out of here. I did it once I can do it again." He nodded before heading to Aizawa's car where he was waiting to drive him to his first day of 1A.

...You know he uped his security and became much warier of your quirk this time around, you know there's no escape for you, but Hitoshi will be fine.

♡♡♡

(462 Words)

Up Next: I think Mic but im not 100 on that  

When will F/n understand there's no getting away from their yandere, even if they escape 😂

Also, my friend made me get discord so if anyone wants it, I probably won't use it all too often but ill be on there, im PresentMic'sCockSleeve #0601 

Ik the names bad but they were like go big or go home so I did 🤣😭

{More Platonicembers coming soon}