𝓢𝓾𝓰𝓪𝓻 {𝓜𝓲𝓬}

You made a mistake, that was very clear to you now.

You were down on your luck, trying to survive after your parents threw you out. You had three jobs, going to school, trying to pay for your shitty apartment, eat, keep clothes on your back, upkeep your car, and have gas, and those are just the necessities your wants are also draining your already dwindling bank account.

When your friend suggested becoming a sugar baby it was just a joke to lighten the mood but that night you found yourself scrolling threw a sugar daddy website. You picked a random guy and messaged him, a week later you were sitting at a cafe in your best outfit waiting for said man. And thats the very shortened version of how you became Pro Hero Present Mic's sugar baby.

He moved you into his large house, payed your whole tuition, his fridge and pantry stay stocked, he bought you a brand new wardrobe, got you a newer car and gave you a card just for the upkeep of it. He was your saving grace, your knight in shining armor, your hero. But after a bit you realized the power he held over you.

You live under his roof, use his money for everything, wear the clothes he provides, eats his food, hes putting you threw school. He could take it all away at any moment, and he reminded you of that constantly.

Not like you can go anywhere because in the end, hes right. So if you want to keep a roof over your pretty head and clothes on that perfect body you will do as daddy says...

♡♡♡

(301 Words)

Requested by: Minnie_XD_yandere

You said I could do who I wanted and I think everyone already knew who that would be