1 RM

RM was sat drinking his morning coffee looking at this week's schedule. He actually had a fairly quiet week so he added some 'him time' things to do. Some of these 'him time' things would be simply sitting at home and reading a book , or maybe visiting a local art gallery , but these ' him times ' were invaluable to him.

The only thing he had to do today was a meeting with Bang this morning . They had another tour to plan , they'd just finished touring Asia, but in a few months they were planning on doing Europe.

As tired as he currently was he was actially really excited for this. Europe had some of the best museums and art galleries in the world and so he hoped to be able to grab a quick visit with a few .

His phone tinged and he picked it up to see a message from JK " check out the new number 1 on spotify " it said . RM smiled to himself, he knew what it would be and he wasn't dissapointed .

After everything that had happened around the time Tae and JK got married , JKs song had been put on the back burner, but about a year ago JK had tentatively suggested he'd like to record it and bring it out. Bang had been wary at first but truthfully the love for those two on line out weighed the hate 100 times over , Taekook even had their own subunit of Army called RainbowArmy .

So, after months of hard work , with Suga doing the arrangement and producing , 'EPIC LOVE " had been released yesterday , that's what he and the lads had been drinking to last night.

Jk had sung it at their concerts and many fan cam recordings of it had already been circulated but the official single had dropped yesterday and overnight it was winning all the streaming wars .

Rm txt back a quick congratulations and let the song play through while he tidied away from breakfast and got ready for the day.

The meeting with Bang had gone fine , so far preparation plans were going smoothly . Bang was pleased with JKs song progress and all the boys were currently working on their new album to bring out in time with the European tour.

Some extra studio time had been added to RMs schedule as well as a personal V live.

RM left Bangs office in a very good mood , his VLive was going to be pottery making , he'd done it once before with all of his group brothers , so of course it had been mayhem and fun , but art was something he took very seriously and he hoped to learn something this time.

Before stepping out of HQs building he donned his hat , mask and sunglasses , ' I really must learn to drive ' he thought as he collected his bicycle from the security office and left the building .

It was a lovely fresh ,crisp winters day , the skies were clear but the chill in the air made you think of snow .

He put in some gloves and did the top buttons of his coat up before setting off.

He had the rest of the day to himself so was off to a small local artists gallery , which was only a short cycle ride away.

Setting off he found himself humming 'epic love ' and just smiling to himself. He loved days like this , no stress , no conflicts , no worries and no work . Well he'd work out later tonight at home in his gym, but no schedule for today , literally the wind in his face and the freedom to wander and relax.

No sooner had he thought this though, his front tyre hit a patch of ice and slipped out from under him causing him to skid and tumble off the bike.
He let out a winded " Ooomph " before realising instead of being freezing cold on the ground he was "Hot! Hot!" He exclaimed out loud , quickly jumping to his feet .

" I'm so sorry are you OK ? " brushing apparently hot coffee off his clothes Rm looked up ready to admonish whoever had doused him , but instead his eyes met the prettiest cobalt blue eyes. A petite worried face was looking at him. He couldn't speak.

The voice stepped closer " are you in shock ? " when he still didn't answer she spoke in Korean.

Hearing a Korean voice RM realised he'd just been staring , shit he thought , he looked around a bit panicked, had any one seen his accident, had she noticed him staring, did she recognise him, he hastily shook his head at her question and although knew it was rude just bowed and said sorry and grasped at his bike , standing it up quickly.

Luckily his bike still worked and so in English this time he again said sorry before jumping on and speeding off leaving the pretty lady looking a bit well, angry , he had to admit .

He gave the gallery a miss and went straight home . He felt ashamed of how rude he'd been after he had been the one at fault , he hadn't even asked if she was okay. ! He had continued to berate himself even even after he'd come out of the shower and had put some cream on a large graze on his thigh.

What if she recognised me and goes to the press ,or posts stuff on twitter, he thought , what if she goes to the police looking for compensation, shit should I call the groups legal team?

These panicked and shamed thoughts plagued his mind the rest of the day and all evening. Hed spent the last few hours with twitter open checking over and over .

He'd never been so rude to someone in all his life and he couldnt understand why he had this time. Sure it was a public place and he'd had no security with him , but still , being rude was more humiliating than if he'd been caught falling off his bike.!

His leg stung, his appetite was lost and he still felt disgusted with himself, but by the time late evening had come around he had to admit that perhaps hed had a lucky escape, the lady had obviously been ...he wanted to say English ,but could have been American, he wasnt too sure on accents , and so perhaps she hadn't recognised him ,and therefore he had nothing to worry about. He could only send out an apology into the universe and hope one day something good happened to her for his penance.

He worked out late into the night and tried to put the whole incident behind him , but still, in bed as he closed his eyes he could see her face , heart shaped pretty face surrounded by deep brunette curls coming way past her shoulders. Those pretty blue eyes , so different from the eyes he saw on a day to day basis , those eyes sparkling with anger a little as he'd ridden away.

He punched his pillow, what a day , what a shameful pitiful day .