face to face

When her phone started ringing her tummy did a little back flip of excitement and nerves, she answered and Rms face appeared in front of her in all his glory.

" God I missed you " she said before she could stop herself and use her inside voice. His smile lit up her screen , his dimples that she had missed so very much , her heart physically hurt.

" Tell me what you told me in the email " Rm asked. Rose blushed and felt shy and shook her head. " please " he said

" I love you Rm " she hid behind her hand.

" don't you think it's about time you called me Namjoon ? " he was enjoying seeing Rose flustered and seeing her as she talked , hearing her say she loved him just made him ache to see her more .

'She couldn't, for some reason although she knew his name was Kim Namjoom she'd thought of him for so long as Rm from Bts it felt strange and almost intimate .

Still hiding behind her hands she heard him say " it's ok " and he chuckled " we can ease up to that ..babe "
She looked up in surprise and he laughed some more .

He then looked at her intensely and said " how are you ? You look tired" he could see she had dark circles under her eyes and her face was definitely pale, a bubble of worry penetrated his happiness at seeing her . She should be here so he could look after her , maybe she hadn't quite got over her stomach flu.

She was worried that she had' I am pregnant written all over her , but knew that was stupid and smiled to reassure him.
" I'm fine , a little tired , its been difficult getting back into a UK sleep pattern. "

He seemed to believed her and she felt relief, they spent a few moments just looking at each other and smiling,

" i have missed you so much, when are you coming back ?"

" in about a week " she replied,

" cant you come back sooner ?" I can try and get some time off , I want to make it up to you , being busy and not telling you how I felt " Rm had his fingers crossed out of sight of the camera , He didn't even know if he could get much time but he was certainly going to try. He felt so guilty that Rose had felt the need to literally leave the country instead of being able to tell him how she felt .

Excitement flared through Rose, could she come back earlier , could she hide the morning sickness from him, could she spend intimate time with him, she really wanted to but didn't even know if she was allowed, she hadn't googled that far ahead yet.

" Erm maybe " she said , a millions thoughts running through her head

" Tomorrow ?" he asked

could she ? she wanted to, " have you got time then ? ill cut my visit short if you're about but as i don't even have my apartment at the moment i don't want to be hanging around if you're not there "

Oh the apartment, he'd momentarily forgotten about that and started to explain that the place was hers if she wanted it when he had a crazy idea..probably one of his craziest ever, but the words left his mouth before he could give it a second thought.." stay with me "

" are you crazy ?" she asked shocked,

" we would have be be careful but the boys will help keep it a secret , there are no other staff allowed in our private quarters , say yes Rose please " His eyes pleaded with her through the screen.

she could feel emotions welling up inside her, he wanted to be with her that much he was willing to risk so much for her, but could she stay will him for a week and keep the baby a secret . willing the ever present tears away she nodded, and laughed as Rm..no her Namjoon jumped up in excitement causing the phone to fall on the floor and she was left watching the ceiling listening to him whoop with happiness.

He picked his phone back up and said one moment and put her on pause ...she was confused but with in a few moments she received and email notification and she opened it to reveal a 1st class ticket from Heathrow airport for the morning .

His cheeky proud as punch smiling face appeared on her screen again.." did you get it ? "

" Its too much!" she protested but he wouldn't hear of it, " Ill send a driver for you as well."

Rose conceded and thanked him, determined to pay him back some how.

" By the way " he said , still smiling " why isn't your phone working , I tried ringing and texting when I couldn't find you but nothing went through "

Rose was confused , surely that was obvious, her phone was set up to work in Korea not England " what do you mean of course it wont work its a korean phone "

He laughed " Do you think we have different phones for every country we visit ? you could just call your data supplier and unlock roaming or something similar " He was visibly laughing at her now and Rose was sat stunned , Why had she thought she couldn't use her phone ? she felt silly and embarrassed and Rm saw this and stopped teasing her . Instead he changed the subject back to her arrival. " I have to hang up shortly but i will do my best to get as much time with you as possible between now and the gallery show, if there is anything you need while here send me a list and ill be sure to get it for you ."

"thank you " she said " I cant believe im going to see you again in a few hours " she said with a very happy smile .

" Me too....I love you and cant wait to see you "

" I love you too Namjoon "

she hung up quickly, his name still felt alien to her but she was going to try.

She looked around her room, she didnt have long to pack and she was going to have to speak to her mum and sister before leaving.. she grabbed a ginger biscuit and set to work, the happiest shed been since finding out she was pregnant.