60 Sugas dilema and Rms plan

Suga walked around the work shop taking everything in , he'd seen her sets out in the reception, there was no doubt she was talented and obviously hard working to have got as popular as she was , of course she was coming back for the show.

He wondered if Rm had thought that far ahead yet , he saw a desk and wondered if she'd left anything useful on there , maybe a business card or something, but considering it was a workshop it was very tidy , all that was on the desk was a couple pencils an empty cup, a small blue tooth speaker and that was it.

He turned to leave and kicked something, he looked down and saw a waste paper basket with lots of paper in.
He bent down and smoothed out the first one he'd grabbed

My dearest Rm
It breaks my heart to write this letter but I know this was only supposed to be 3 months of fun and I've broken the rules, I've fallen in

It stopped there and Rose had clearly scribbled it in frustration and screwed it up .

He grabbed another, it was almost exactly like the one she had given Rm except he could see moisture had smudged some of the words and he guessed tears.

He spent half an hour smoothing out and reading Rose's discarded letters, in one he thought maybe she had even thought about telling him she was pregnant , he couldn't be sure as it wasn't a full letter but with the knowledge that he had now , reading between the lines he really did think she'd started and changed her mind.

Now though he was left with a dilemma, did he tell Rm?

He tried to play out in his head a scenario where he found out and found Rose but couldn't work out a happy ever after .

He also played out him finding out about the baby but not finding her!

He felt caught between a rock and a hard place , if he told Rm how would that help the current situation in anyway.

He felt his phone vibrate and thought ' shit Rm ' he'd completely lost sight of the errand he'd been running. He replied get the stylist and put his phone away.

He had to think !
He stacked the discarded letters into a neat pile then folded and put in his jacket pocket. Locked up and headed out to the car.

Whilst driving around he wished he had someone he could talk to about this .

Jin maybe ? He was the eldest, or Jimin, he was pretty close to Jimin and believed he could be trusted..on the other hand Jimin and the married couple were thick as thieves so it wouldn't be fair to ask him to keep a secret.

He managed to spend most of the rest of the day driving around trying to figure out what was best.

In the end he'd come up with a partial solution slash stalling tactic...he'd find Rose..he'd give her a chance to tell Rm herself. With that decision made, he drove home and locked himself in his studio .

*******

Rm sat holding the invitation in his hand , it was only in a couple of weeks if that...would she come back for it ? He wondered.

Could he show up to it ? He was often spotted at museums and galleries so not completely outside the realm of possibilities, could he use his v live with Rose as a reason to be there?

His tummy growled, he'd barely eaten since Rose left but he'd had no appetite, and the stylist was about to turn up , so he grabbed an apple . He'd gone to view Rose's apartment earlier and if the realtor had recognised him he was grateful she hadn't l said anything.

His door knocked and he let his regular stylist in.

He called her Ajumma, showing his respect and let her do whatever she needed . She'd been doing his hair for nearly 10 yrs now and wasn't adverse to clipping him round the head if he didn't sit still. Sat in the chair under the her hands he had plenty of time to think..

Nothing in Rose's place had given him a clue , everything personal everything that was Rose had been missing.

Except...he'd nearly cried when he'd walked into her bedroom, it's still smelt of lavender but , he'd been very aware of the realtor watching him and had managed to hold back.

He'd then done something his accountant had called him stupid for ..he'd agreed to buy it !

He smiled to himself and the stylist said " what you smiling at ?" He replied with" Nothing " and went back to thinking .

It wasn't so much that he wanted Rose's house but when papers and keys were exchanged she'd have to meet him , use her dojang * on the paper work . At the time he'd thought it a genius move , now though he felt a little nervous.

He hadn't told his brothers he'd bought it , they'd think he had gone insane , he had managed to convince his accountant he wanted to start investing in real estate now so guess that's what he was doing.

The stylist rinsed and dried his hair and Rm was pleased to recognise himself in the mirror again. He thanked her and apologised for being quiet and saw her to the door, she'd just shrugged and smiled and left.

Once she'd gone he quickly changed back into street clothes and headed to the gallery for his meeting with...he looked at his phone where he'd taken notes earlier..the galleries proprietor was called Song Park-sul.

He wondered if she'd guess why he was asking questions about Rose ., he hoped not however no one had ever described him as a good actor ,unlike Jin or Tae so he'd probably give the game away for sure .
Still he'd try, he'd decided to use the excuse he'd thought of earlier , his and Rose's v live, , like a follow up on the artist. It was a thin excuse but worth a try.

When he allowed himself to think , he missed Rose like crazy , his heart constantly felt heavy, but knowing he'd see her again soon one way or another kept him hopeful and moving forward.